Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

View RSS Feed

toddmeister

1. Things that make you go Mmmmm Part 1

I've been back home for a couple of months now and really craving for some "real" Thai food. Had some amazing food last trip. Here's a few things to wet the appetite until I return in September......

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Volcanoes and Redshirts

These photos were taken a day before I was supposed to fly back to the UK in April last year. This was also at the time when the ash cloud was causing chaos all over Europe and I wasnt even sure if my flight would go ahead. Anyway I had been down in Phuket and decided I had better go up to Bangkok just incase because my airline couldn't tell me for sure if my flight would be cancelled. So I got to Bangkok and with an afternoon spare I thought I'd take the Skytrain to Siam and have a look around ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Novice Monks

When I was in Phuket, a friend's son was spending a month at the local Wat. One morning we went to visit and took some food and drinks for all the kids. From the photo the kids look like the picture of serenity. In reality most of the time they spent running around getting into trouble lol.....

Steve
    Categories
    Photos
  4. Maha Sarakham: Phrathat Nadun

One day whilst we were on a trip to Janny's home town, we took a day out with the family and they told me we were going to a temple. A lot of the time after you've seen one temple they pretty much all look the same, so I was really impressed when I saw this place....

Updated 9th Mar 2011 at 10:43 by maokaang

Categories
    Photos
  5. Songkran

Following on from the photo thread suggestions I thought I'd give it a go too. Seeing as it's coming round to that time of year again, this one seemed like a good start....

songkran.jpg

Updated 8th Mar 2011 at 16:33 by maokaang

Tags: songkran
    Categories
    Photos