Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thread: Air Asia X

Member สมาชิก
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,

I am just curious if anyone has used air asia x, stanstead to KL. I am interested in the cheap prices, but i'm not sure what the flight experience is like.

Cheers,

Kev

Member สมาชิก
    Post Thanks / Like

They seem to be the cheapest flying from Bangkok to UK as well, no frills, i believe; my mate flies back with them in a couple of weeks time. Im certainly interested to find out for sure.

Member สมาชิก
    Post Thanks / Like

By chance, just picked this up of another Forum, maybe it can help you.

Hi there,
    I have just typed in London to Kuala Jumper with this.
    £267 in october.
    Then £10 quid to Bangkok from Kualar Jumper Lumper .
    NO catch,
    the catch is this. Air Asia can get delayed as it is a low budget carrier.
    They fly from Stansted. How the hell do you get to Stansted from any major city on train or bus.
    The return flight lands at 22.00 pm. How the hell do you get back to a major city at this time.
    This means I have to drive a car and spend over £80 in petrol return and £30 a week parking fees.
    Or I could spend £50 to stay in london for the night bringing my total fare over £500.
    This is the catch.
    Also stopping off in Kualar Flumper over night is a great idea..
    No thanks, I will pay the £400 + to get there from Manchester or Leeds. Or even direct from Heathrow. 2 hours on the train.

Premium Member
    Post Thanks / Like

He's certainly raised some good points there, cheap flight yes but not so cheap when adding on everything else.

Member สมาชิก
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, I live very close to stansted so that doesn't bother me. I think you have to buy all food and drink on board (as with any low cost flight), this could well push up costs. Also, does anyone know if they have any in flight entertainment ? It could be a tedious 12 hours otherwise!!

kev

Post Thanks / Like

You won't need any inflight entertainment, you'll be too busy peddling to keep those propellers going round.

Dave.

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ
    Post Thanks / Like

thankfully we live 10 mins from LHR and approx 90 mins from LGW and STN with free parking (whilst BAA still own them) worrying about getting there or home isn't a problem

Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by Fireblade:
    They fly from Stansted. How the hell do you get to Stansted from any major city on train or bus.
    No thanks, I will pay the £400 + to get there from Manchester or Leeds. Or even direct from Heathrow. 2 hours on the train.
    Stanstead is just as easy to get to from central london as gatwick or heathrow

Post Thanks / Like

Stanstead is just as easy to get to from central london as gatwick or heathrow
    There are many coach services that go from central London to Stanstead, plus there's the Stanstead Express rail service that runs from Liverpool St Stn right into the airport terminal.
    If you're offended by any assistance I give, it says far more about you than it does me.

Post Thanks / Like

*****WARNING BLATANT ADVERTISEMENT*****

A black taxi from the city centre will cost you about £100 TO £120, however get the central line to Loughton and I'll only charge you £30
    If you're offended by any assistance I give, it says far more about you than it does me.