Hi All,

My Wife is with me in the UK on a settlement visa and we travel back to Thailand together next week for a couple of weeks, my question is should i be getting the wife travel insurance as i would myself.

Can anyone say one way or another as its not somthing i've had to think about before, we are also traveling to Laos for a week so maybe that part of our trip we can get somthing in Thailand to give cover?