Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Rookie มือใหม่
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I want to learn to speak thai

Hi my name is John ,I am 66 years old ,been to thailand a few times,I just love it there, I can speak a little thai but would like to be able to do better, I am looking for a tutor somewhere close to or in MiltonKeynes, I live in Newport pagnell like to learn from a thai person one to one ,if you can help please send me a PM ,many thanks John

Furniture เฟอร์นิเจอร์
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi John
    Have you tried Thai Style they have a link under Learning Thai on the listings on the left next to your thread heading.

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is a very good starting place, I understand that it is what the Thai children used in school for basic language education….. Give it a go…. Manee and Friends what have you got to lose?

This book for learning Thai was originally published by The Thai Ministry of Education in October 1977, and taught in all schools for many years, now out of print, it is regarded by many Thais as a classic introduction to learning Thai.

Kev

Post Thanks / Like

Mrs just said yes a good introduction to THAI ... well done frogster once again ....
    bangkok mags

Member สมาชิก
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi John,

We would love to help but currently do not have a local teacher in the Milton Keynes area. We have been looking for someone to teach Thai in your area for a long time but cannot yet find a suitable teacher.

Our closest teachers to you are either in Northampton or Hitchin, about 40 minutes drive. If you would like to read more please visit our website at the link below. If you have any questions please give us a call anytime to discuss the options and how we can help.

http://www.thai-style.co.uk/thai-lan...guage-overview

You can also learn a new Thai word everyday when you follow us on Facebook or Twitter.

Have a great bank holiday everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Give this site a try Thai-Flashcards. Sign up (it's free) and you get a new sentence everyday in your inbox. I've been using for quite sometime now and it has certainly helped in my reading Thai.

Secondly if you have an iPhone / android phone I can highly recomend the Talking Thai-English-Thai dictionary app by Benjawan Poomsan Becker & Chris Pirazzi.

Thirdly the website Women Leaning Thai.... and some men too is a good resource.

โชคดีครับ

อาลี
    "Don't buy the sun"

Rookie มือใหม่
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to learn Thai also since I find their language interesting. I practice myself in this through the help of online tutorial which I downloaded to keep myself updated. Hope it help somehow.