Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Member สมาชิก

Hi. Thanks for this info to help others with the visa application, it is very helpful. My question is, is there an official list of all the documents I will personally have to produce for my fiancée? I will be coming over in October so we can get married and apply for her visa. I don't have all my original payslips for 12 months and will have to get copies, will these be accepted by the embassy as proof? Any help would be greatfully received. Thanks

Member สมาชิก

Look at frogsters guid that will give you the list you will need. I do think that they will require original wage slips but not 100% sure about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the November 2015 edition of Home Office Immigration Rules Appendix FM-SE (section 1):

"(bb) Payslips must be:
    (i) original formal payslips issued by the employer and showing the employer’s name; or
    (ii) accompanied by a letter from the employer, on the employer’s headed paper and signed by a senior official, confirming the payslips are authentic"

So it should be acceptable to use copies of payslips but they must be accompanied by a letter of authentication as per (ii) above.

Hope this helps.

Tom
    "I can calculate the movement of the stars, but not the madness of men" Sir Isaac Newton

Member สมาชิก

Ok thanks guys

Member สมาชิก

Could an admin please admin this statement:

"An appointment for this service is not necessary if using the British Embassy in Bangkok, but may be needed at other locations."

Located under heading Affirmation of Freedom to Marry. This statement is no longer correct, as an appointment IS required.....

Thanks J.

Member สมาชิก

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if the house layout plan has to be done by a professional or can I do it and print it out myself? Also the letter from my boss, does anyone have a layout I could go off of what needs to be included. Also I don't get a energy bill monthly, but I can do a screen print of how much I have paid for my energy though, will this be enough detail? I don't have a TV licence as I refuse to fund them for you know what.

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alcpone View Post
    Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if the house layout plan has to be done by a professional or can I do it and print it out myself? Also the letter from my boss, does anyone have a layout I could go off of what needs to be included. Also I don't get a energy bill monthly, but I can do a screen print of how much I have paid for my energy though, will this be enough detail? I don't have a TV licence as I refuse to fund them for you know what.
    I never supplied a house layout plan. Just supplied a copy of my mortgage statement, a photo of the house and explained that it is a three bedroomed maisonette and how many people were living in the house. You definitely don't need a layout plan done by a pro.

If this is for a settlement visa your GF no longer needs a reason to return. Presumably why you are posting on the Settlement visa sticky? Better to start a new post or ask a mod to move this.

All my energy bills are online. I just printed one out but it wasn't to show energy usage. It was just to supply a household bill. AND you don't need a TV license. Your bank statements will show money going out for energy.

Pateley Bridge, North Yorkshire/ Khao Yai, Korat

I didn't provide a layout plan....... just a statement and enclosure 'I live alone in a 3 bedroom house, copy of my council tax bill enclosed'

Member สมาชิก

A settlement visa is for your spouse isnt it? as she is settling here with me. I thought they were the same? I am probably getting myself confused. I just read through the guide and assumed this was what I needed for my wife! Oh well atleast I dont have to get my artist skills on the go and I can take plenty photos and print out my energy bill from online, I just want to get everything right first time and this is all I can find to point me in the right direction. Thanks for the reply

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

Also the letter from my boss,

I've just reread your post and you say a letter from your boss and not your wife's boss. Yes you do need your employment info.

A settlement visa is for your spouse isnt it

Yes it is.

Your wife will need a TB test and an English test. If the visa is just for your wife you need to prove an annual income if £18600 per year. As you are employed you will need your work contract, payslips, bank statements, proof of accommodation and proof of relationship.

You need to complete form VAF4A and Appendix 2.