Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Greta Farm

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Default Greta Farm

Had a look at this new place late afternoon until it went dark as it's just up the road from us in Bang Saray. It's mostly for the younger kids but there are things to do for older kids too. Firstly it is located east of Ban Ampur about a mile from Sukhumvit road and it is free to enter. It has rabbits, sheep, goats and pony's to feed. You buy the food there at 20 baht per handful. You can ride the pony's around the park which will cost 200 baht, I think. They also have archery too again at a cost around 150. There is a play area for the kids with trampolines and slides etc. free of charge. They have accommodation around 1200 per night and a couple of restaurants which I thought were a little on the expensive side, however many people have praised these restaurants on the web, so maybe they are very good.

The kids all loved it so we will be going again I'm sure, soon. Well worth the visit and you could easily add it too a trip to the C.N Waterpark or Dolphin show or Silverlake vineyard etc.

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Quick update on this as the farm no longer exists. It has now become a big sports complex took the little one there at the weekend, gutted as it was by someway the best petting farm around.

Old Hand มือเก่า

I preferred the Swiss farm. Have you tried it DAS?