Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Blog Entries

Default How to contact UK Visas Service in Thailand after application submitted or rejected

If you need to contact the UK Visa and Immigration International Enquiry Service after you have submitted a visa application in Thailand for any of the following purposes:

• a query about the status of a visa application
    • a question about an application already submitted
    • a query regarding an application after a decision has been made (approved or refused)
    • to provide feedback on your visa application
    • wish to make a complaint about the services provided by:
      · UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI);
      · UK Visa Application Centres (operated by VFS); or
      · International Enquiry Service (operated by HGS)

you may now use the link below to make contact. The UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry service is provided by HGS UK on behalf of UK Visas and Immigration. HGS UK will endeavor to respond to any queries within one working day.

The link to follow is:

https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/

NOTE: Many thanks to ironryon for posting this link in his Joke Of The Day topic.
    Last edited by Tobias; 12th May 2015 at 15:56.
    Tobias - โทเบียส
    If you want to know where I am, follow me on my Thailand-UK Blog.

Banned

Has anyone received a positive response using this method? After submitting her Settlement Visa application my wife returned to the Visa Office in Bangkok (a 4 hour journey by road from her home) 4 days later to request an earlier UK entry date than the 4th September 2015 originally requested on her application. Now 4 weeks later we just found out that her Settlement Visa has been Issued but the date remains 4th September? This will potentially have serious consequences as the reason for requesting an earlier visa validity date was for her Dependant daughter accompanying her to enrol at her new UK Sixth Form College, the dates of which we never considered beforehand. You would think with 4 weeks prior notice The British Embassy in Bangkok would allow for this genuine mistake but no? Is there no arguing with these people? Is any complaint ever upheld?