Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Member สมาชิก

Default FLR (M) VISA APPLICATION. its time to begin

Ok, I have decided to begin work on the FLR(M) application even though my wife's current visa is not ending until 30th March 2018.

I begun the FLR(M) application and finally completed all the areas possible I could do on my own. I also printed out the FLR(M) guidance notes, which are very helpful.

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...M__11-2016.pdf

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...otes_11-16.pdf

There are a few areas I am struggling with which I hope you can help with.

Section 1 - application details
    1,11 IHS. for this section when and where can I obtain the Immigration Health Surcharge?

Section 4 - dependent children
    We do not have any children yet but plan to try for a child in the new year. Would we need to fill this once we have a child or is it just if we have previously had children?

Section 8 - English language requirements
    I think my wife's previous English test is sufficient (iv been advised its fine). I just want to check I have filled in two boxes correctly

Box 1 - title of qualification. I put KEY ENGLISH TEST
    Box2 - level of qualification. I put A2

Is this right?

Section 9 - biometric residence permit
    Ill be honest I am very confused with this. how much will this cost and is it easy to do?

The rest looks like its related to the supporting document. Regarding this does anyone have a contexts I can copy or template I can use as a guideline.

What I have noticed this application seems easier, it just costs a lot more, am I right to believe this.

Thanks for any help I always struggle and stress with this.

Danny and DD

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Quote Originally Posted by elcascade View Post
    Ok, I have decided to begin work on the FLR(M) application even though my wife's current visa is not ending until 30th March 2018.

I begun the FLR(M) application and finally completed all the areas possible I could do on my own. I also printed out the FLR(M) guidance notes, which are very helpful.

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...M__11-2016.pdf

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...otes_11-16.pdf

There are a few areas I am struggling with which I hope you can help with.

Section 1 - application details
    1,11 IHS. for this section when and where can I obtain the Immigration Health Surcharge?

Section 4 - dependent children
    We do not have any children yet but plan to try for a child in the new year. Would we need to fill this once we have a child or is it just if we have previously had children?

Section 8 - English language requirements
    I think my wife's previous English test is sufficient (iv been advised its fine). I just want to check I have filled in two boxes correctly

Box 1 - title of qualification. I put KEY ENGLISH TEST
    Box2 - level of qualification. I put A2

Is this right?

Section 9 - biometric residence permit
    Ill be honest I am very confused with this. how much will this cost and is it easy to do?

The rest looks like its related to the supporting document. Regarding this does anyone have a contexts I can copy or template I can use as a guideline.

What I have noticed this application seems easier, it just costs a lot more, am I right to believe this.

Thanks for any help I always struggle and stress with this.

Danny and DD
    https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigr...n/how-much-pay

You have to pay for the Health surcharge before you apply for the visa and add the IHS number they send you to the form.

You wouldn’t fill in that you have a dependent child until you actually have one! Obviously if that changes before you apply for FLR your answer will be different...

If you have the A2 test that I think you have it is enough. Just so many different numbers and someone wiser than me will confirm. The Government recently changed it from A1 to A2 and my wife needs to take another.

BRP is just under £20 and the Home Office will send you details to take to a Post Office to give your biometrics.

Apart from the first visit visa I think FLR is the next most difficult. Treat it like it's the first. You will need six letters addressed to you jointly spaced over the duration of this current visa or six each individually. Council tax, doctor, bank etc.

Member สมาชิก

a2 is the requirement ,but my misses is going to try for b1 thus she will not have to do another test for flr unless the goal post are moved ,i will be starting hers in the new year quick question can the letters be 3 of each rather than 6 of one or 6 of the other

Quote Originally Posted by Samsung View Post
    a2 is the requirement ,but my misses is going to try for b1 thus she will not have to do another test for flr unless the goal post are moved ,i will be starting hers in the new year quick question can the letters be 3 of each rather than 6 of one or 6 of the other
    Best thing to do is download the form and check. From what I remember it is six addressed to both of you or six to each of you individually.

If you like us where my wife came here on a six month fiancée visa we used three items in total including council tax, doctors letter and dental appointments. No problems getting the visa. If you have a 33 month visa I would make sure you have the lot.

Member สมาชิก

Quote Originally Posted by rasg View Post
    Best thing to do is download the form and check. From what I remember it is six addressed to both of you or six to each of you individually.

If you like us where my wife came here on a six month fiancée visa we used three items in total including council tax, doctors letter and dental appointments. No problems getting the visa. If you have a 33 month visa I would make sure you have the lot.
    In the end I went with a letter from my father whom we live with.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Member สมาชิก

So iv been looking what is needed in the supporting documentfor this application and it seems very similar to my wife's first application.I have created a contents of what i will follow to keep me on top of what Ineed and where I am.

We are trying for a baby so more than likely we will need to include information of our child, can someone possible advise what we need to include.

If there is anything missing please advise thanks.

CONTENTS
    Section 1 -Application Form and Letters of Support
    1. FLR(M)Application Form
    2. Letter ofsupport from Sponsor
    3. Letter ofsupport from Application

Section 2 - Personal Details of Mr and Mrs

1. Originalpassport of Wife
    2. Copy of Wifeand Husbands passports
    3. BirthCertificate and change name with translation
    4. CambridgeEnglish Entry Level Certificate (KEY)
    5. OriginalMarriage certificate and translation of Mr and Mrs
    6 Translationof registration of Marriage Mr and Mrs
    7. 2x Passporttype photographs of Mrs (signed as and true likeness)

Section 4 - Accommodation
    1. Photo of family home plus floorplan
    2. Letter from Home owner (father)
    3. Legal papers of house
    4. Electricity and Gas Statements- 12 Months statements of account
    5. Council Tax Bill
    6 . TV Licence
    7. Utilities Water Statement
    8. House Insurance

Section 5 - Employment, Finance and Financial Support

1. Copy ofcontract of Employment (Terms of Conditions of Employment/ServiceAgreement)
    2. Confirmationfrom employer of current and continual employment
    3. Last 12months payslips
    4. 12 monthsbank statements
    5. Statementof interest (savings accounts)

Section 6 - Proofof Relationship
    1. 6 Documentswith both names on (bank statements, council tax, water rates,Saving accounts, TV licence, credit card)
    2. Facebookmessages and History
    3. Photostogether
    4. proof oftrips in UK and Thailand

You don't need a letter of support from the applicant. You need both of your original passports for FLR.

You don't need:
    TV license
    house insurance
    12 months electricity and gas,
    Council tax and a water bill was fine for us.

If you have the required income, statements of savings are not needed.

With FLR you are proving that you live together as a couple. Facebook messages etc are not needed. We didn’t even provide them for settlement.

Did you get a Unique Electronic Reference Number from the college? If so, make sure it's on your sponsor letter.

Along with the few pages of photos we used for settlement we also added a few wedding photos.

Member สมาชิก

hi rasg,

so even less than I thought, do you have a contents that I may copy from

regarding the Unique Electronic Reference Number from the college. what is this and where would I find it.

also what kind 6 documents would you recommend for joint name

thanks

Hi elscascade

1. In your case there is no "Unique Electronic Reference Number from the college" as your wife took and passed the Cambridge KET exam at Level A2 back in 2015 before the April 2015 SELT changes came into effect. Her KET Level A2 pass was accepted for her spouse settlement application.

See page 45 of the FLR(M) application form which states, "If you sat an English language test before 6 April 2015 you will not have a SELT unique electronic reference number. You may still be able to use your test with this application but only if it was accepted as part of a successful previous partner or parent application. See section 21e) of the FLR(M) guidance notes. "

2. Examples of the six documents are described here (pp 65-66) (FLR(M) Version 12/2016):

Letters or other documents from government departments or agencies, for example HM Revenue and Customs, Department for Work and Pensions, DVLA, TV Licensing.
    Letters or other documents from your GP, a hospital or other local health service about medical treatments, appointments, home visits or other medical matters
    Bank statements/letters
    Building society savings books/letters
    Council tax bills or statements
    Electricity and/or gas bills or statements
    Water rates bills or statements
    Mortgage statements/agreement
    Tenancy agreement(s)
    Telephone bills or statements

Hope this helps!

Tom

"I can calculate the movement of the stars, but not the madness of men" Sir Isaac Newton

Rookie มือใหม่

Rasg it's my first time applying for a flr visa I have all the work rquirement and yearly earning. Proof that we have been together for years and we intend to get married in Thailand before we apply. The only thing is i don't have my own accomadation I am living with a friend at the moment .can you suggest what I can do. Thanks patrick

Where are living now? Do you have kids?

FLR is applied for in the UK when your partner is on a Settlement visa and it's close to running out. We need more information. Living with a friend is not an issue as long as there is sufficient room for everybody and you have documentation to show it.

Member สมาชิก

Quote Originally Posted by Tom & Nok View Post
    Hi elscascade

1. In your case there is no "Unique Electronic Reference Number from the college" as your wife took and passed the Cambridge KET exam at Level A2 back in 2015 before the April 2015 SELT changes came into effect. Her KET Level A2 pass was accepted for her spouse settlement application.

See page 45 of the FLR(M) application form which states, "If you sat an English language test before 6 April 2015 you will not have a SELT unique electronic reference number. You may still be able to use your test with this application but only if it was accepted as part of a successful previous partner or parent application. See section 21e) of the FLR(M) guidance notes. "

2. Examples of the six documents are described here (pp 65-66) (FLR(M) Version 12/2016):

Letters or other documents from government departments or agencies, for example HM Revenue and Customs, Department for Work and Pensions, DVLA, TV Licensing.
    Letters or other documents from your GP, a hospital or other local health service about medical treatments, appointments, home visits or other medical matters
    Bank statements/letters
    Building society savings books/letters
    Council tax bills or statements
    Electricity and/or gas bills or statements
    Water rates bills or statements
    Mortgage statements/agreement
    Tenancy agreement(s)
    Telephone bills or statements

Hope this helps!

Tom

this is not as easy as you make out tom dvla have to provide 3 years of living in uk gas and electic companys will not have 2 names on account ,I have not asked telecommunication companys yet but they all seem to go down credit check route even council tax was hard but now they have accepted it I would just go to six banks and open a acoount with them the best way so simple

Hi Samsung

I had no issues at all in arranging joint name account billing with Thames Water, EDF energy, Camden Council and then Wandsworth Council.

Indeed, when I 'phoned the EDF call centre, the chap who I spoke with told me that his wife was also a non-EU spouse and so he had also arranged for her name to be included on his bills as evidence for her FLR(M) too.

Maybe you've just been unlucky with the utility companies that you use ...or maybe I was lucky with the utility companies which I use .
    "I can calculate the movement of the stars, but not the madness of men" Sir Isaac Newton

We went the doctor and dentist route along with council tax with no issues. The letter from the doctor was a tenner. We have now added an NI insurance number to the cache of paperwork, ready for the next. A bank account will be next over the coming weeks.

So where companies won't change them to joint change a few of them in to your wife's name. The only downside will be that she will have to give permission for you to talk to them if their are any problems. It's what I did for Nok.
    Last edited by Gary & Nok; 1st Feb 2017 at 10:36.
    Have I Mentioned That I VOTED OUT

Member สมาชิก

Naughty

yes I'm going to put the electricity in her name as I'm locked into with gas they dont entertain joint accounts now ,argued for months with eon ,they don't do them or have them when I asked do any of your customers have them I got the usual splutter and avoidance till they admitted they have but these are prehistoric accounts????? ps I'm getting there