Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Lurker ผู้ซุ่มอ่านข่าว

Default Work as an Interpreter/Translator

Hello everyone,

We are recruiting Thai speaking interpreters and translators. We are based in Birmingham, however if you apply for a telephone interpreter or a translator you can work from anywhere. We only have a requirement for face-to-face interpreters to be based in Birmingham. We provide full training and help with any documents that you might need. By choosing to work with us you will be able to decide on your own working hours and be your own boss.

You can apply straight away here http://www.word360.co.uk/contact/joi...-interpreters/ or pm me with any questions you might have.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rookie มือใหม่

Hi there,

I'm very interested in working as a translator, are these jobs still available? I am moving to the U.K from Thailand and have the necessary skills for this role. I have spoke with some people who also work in these type of roles who told me whilst the money is good, the job itself can be challenging.

Would this job be classed as self-employment or would we be required to pay tax and NI through your company? I have used this website which is an income after tax calculator https://www.income-tax.co.uk/ which has shown me that the personal allowance in the U.K before tax applies is £11,500.

My question then is on average if I was to work as a translator full-time 37-40 hours per week, how much could I expect to make on a monthly basis. I am asking this information because I am hoping to live in London and work there. I know the life there can be quite expensive!! Thanks...