Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Rookie มือใหม่

Default Receptionist 4* HOTEL in London Kensington

ThePark International Hotel managed by Frasers Hospitality located in Kensington andChelsea area seeking a motivated RECEPTIONIST with THAI language to join to ourteam.
    Applicants should be able to startimmediately, have a good command of the English language, must provide proof ofidentity, eligibility to work in UK and any relevant qualifications andreferences.

Some details of the offer would be good. Live in ? Full time ? ............................

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ PlymouthNick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Park Int Hotel View Post
    ThePark International Hotel managed by Frasers Hospitality located in Kensington andChelsea area seeking a motivated RECEPTIONIST with THAI language to join to ourteam.
    Applicants should be able to startimmediately, have a good command of the English language, must provide proof ofidentity, eligibility to work in UK and any relevant qualifications andreferences.
    It's a shame they haven't got a good command of the English language themselves. very poor ad with their typing.

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

a good opportunity for a thail national living down south ,jobs are not easy to find theses days and all the more so if you have a minority background .

Actually I can think of a thai national who seems to have a habit of finding very well paid nanny jobs with the slightly well orff in west London.

the problem what my misses had/has was crb checks something i didnt think off .in thailand i think the cost is very minimum ie about 20 uk pounds from the thail police ,but if you are applying from the uk 3 sets of fingerprints at a cost of £200 each is a expense maybe this should be added to a sticky some where for future applications it was something i over looked

My dil had a crb check because she was working in a childrens nursery but she didnt have any fingerprints taken.
    Crb check came back fine but she does have a british passport.

Same here had 2 in the last 48 months no fingerprints my company paid both times and both were for child protection as I work for companies involved in healthcare
    Human beings are seventy percent water, and with some the rest is collagen

Basic Disclosure Scotland CRB £25 online for individuals more in depth may have to be sponsor applied, at an extra cost ....
    bangkok mags

crb check im sure is a tracable 5 year history ,and im sure you can get from thailand for a token sum but if you havent got that so said check then your options are fly back to thailand to gain it or write and send im sure 3 copies of certifiled fingerprints at a cost of approx £200 a set .haveing in mind that you may have to travel to a police station that does them to as most are electronic now.i am saying when my wife came to the uk 2 years ago it was overlooked but then she applied for a job at manchester airport crb check needed but tracable for 5 years,2 years in the uk fine but it is the 3 years in thailand .
    Last edited by Samsung; 4th Jun 2017 at 13:25.

I was only UK resident for 2 years prior to that in France no fingerprints needed my job was working with children ,prior to that in mid 80's I worked in defense industry even then no fingerprints. In that instance I had just returned from West Africa
    Human beings are seventy percent water, and with some the rest is collagen

i think i may be misunderstood ash ,,the fingerprints are for the thail police to get a crb check from them .

Pateley Bridge, North Yorkshire/ Khao Yai, Korat

I think what Samsung is trying to say that a Thai national, living in the UK, will need to supply fingerprints to obtain their Thai criminal record.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip View Post
    I think what Samsung is trying to say that a Thai national, living in the UK, will need to supply fingerprints to obtain their Thai criminal record.
    yes and i would reccomend that any future settlement visa applicants should obtain these in bangkok before coming to the uk as it is a big expense to gain them while in the uk

Anyway, back to the OP.

I suggested on my last visit to the big smoke that they post here. They seem to have a fair number of Thai guests all year round. I believe their HR manager is Polish
    What other information would one want...............call and ask.
    Simples
    Judging others before you have met isn't a wise option.