Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  35
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by steve187 View Post
    i had to read and reread the op, and i still can not believe what i am reading, surely this is a troll thread,
    Why, OK its a bit out there but nothing we have not heard from genuine people on here before (maybe before your time).

my first thoughts if you are a real person in this situation, would be to cancel the Thai holiday and go to spain, maybe these very very foolish ideas will wash away over there.
    Cancel a Thai holiday and go to Spain
    No way would I do that, chances are loss of deposit or some such thing and besides who would pass up a holiday in LOS for one in Spain.

you can only get married once.
    Really!!! plenty on here that will disagree
    Have I Mentioned That I VOTED OUT

Member สมาชิก

Quote Originally Posted by Gary & Nok View Post
    Why, OK its a bit out there but nothing we have not heard from genuine people on here before (maybe before your time).

No way would I do that, chances are loss of deposit or some such thing and besides who would pass up a holiday in LOS for one in Spain.

Let the chap get on with it..give him the help he asks for without giving judgement... it's beginning to sound like Thai Visa on here

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

hi go enjoy youre time in los and with youre lady friend it will be awsome just on a quick note never use a travel agent again i know you was going with your ex but your next trip just book flights ,i would say that all inclusive is a bit of a waste too in thailand and im sure youre lady freind will meet you in bkk at the airport and point you in the right direction on future trips, enjoy your trip take plenty of photos for use if your relationship matures

Veteran ผู้มีประสบการณ์ prikphet's Avatar

Actually if I was going on a two week holiday to somewhere like Koh Samui/ Phuket in a 4* hotel I'd probably just use an Agent package, prices are usually cheaper than you could get booking yourself - so not using an Agent isn't always the best advice.

Member สมาชิก

Quote Originally Posted by prikphet View Post
    Actually if I was going on a two week holiday to somewhere like Koh Samui/ Phuket in a 4* hotel I'd probably just use an Agent package, prices are usually cheaper than you could get booking yourself - so not using an Agent isn't always the best advice.
    You can get some good deals with Agoda..on a Friday :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kenhulme View Post
    Let the chap get on with it..give him the help he asks for without giving judgement... it's beginning to sound like Thai Visa on here
    If you had bothered to read my post properly you would see I was actually disagreeing with Steve187 and saying exactly what you are telling me to do

if you are a stranger to thailand then yes but the fun i had going from bkk-samui via surat thani and then samui-phuket then phuket -udon you can not buy the memorys i had such fun ,i havent used a agent since 1999 and never will
    Quote Originally Posted by prikphet View Post

Member สมาชิก

If you had bothered to read my post properly you would see I was actually disagreeing with Steve187 and saying exactly what you are telling me to do
    I did bother to read YOUR post I was referring to ALL the negativity that was given towards the op's post...

...I was referring to ALL the negativity that was given towards the op's post...
    Yet quoted my post that was in support of him, which is what confused me. OK no problem.

Member สมาชิก

Yet quoted my post that was in support of him, which is what confused me. OK no problem.
    Sorry not intended I was just trying to reply..its confusing on taptalk as to where to make your reply for the post as a whole... apologies

..its confusing on taptalk...
    that explains it all, I give up on that thing unless dire emergency

so no genuine posts this 'far out' since 2008, goes along with my troll theory,

I am with you on the Thailand is far better than spain, but i was merely trying to keep the op away from the foolhardy path he was on.

married more than once, yes you can but not to the same person unless there is a divorce inbetween marriages. just showing the lack of planning/ knowledge in the op,

I always post an honest response to a thread, in my opinion the subject of this thread is fraught with danger, I do not post something that means to offend without it being honest, or something that the op is hoping to hear, its an open forum and as such differing views should be expected.

...its an open forum and as such differing views should be expected.
    No problem, I just gave mine

Since his post, He either went and was done in or it was so good he is in hiding with her over there

Veteran ผู้มีประสบการณ์ prikphet's Avatar

For the record I'd take a holiday in Spain over Thailand anyday, but then I'm jaded

Member สมาชิก

so no genuine posts this 'far out' since 2008, goes along with my troll theory,

I am with you on the Thailand is far better than spain, but i was merely trying to keep the op away from the foolhardy path he was on.

married more than once, yes you can but not to the same person unless there is a divorce inbetween marriages. just showing the lack of planning/ knowledge in the op,

I always post an honest response to a thread, in my opinion the subject of this thread is fraught with danger, I do not post something that means to offend without it being honest, or something that the op is hoping to hear, its an open forum and as such differing views should be expected.
    I joined this group for the help and wisdom about Thailand from people who have "been there and done that". The knowledge I have taken from here has been invaluable and helped me move to Thailand permanently and above all helped me to obtain a visa for my Thai wife to visit the UK... a once in a lifetime dream for her. I thank you all for that help. Its an open forum yes but also a HELP forum please don't let it detract from that.

Rookie มือใหม่

thanks kenhulme much appreciated... thats all i was seeking is advice.. if it goes wrong then so what but i cant see it going wrong.. the lady is proving good each week

we see how the holiday goes and take it from there. feelings are feelings and i follow my heart.. its kept me safe in the past.. thanks for all the input

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Samsung View Post
    hi go enjoy youre time in los and with youre lady friend it will be awsome just on a quick note never use a travel agent again i know you was going with your ex but your next trip just book flights ,i would say that all inclusive is a bit of a waste too in thailand and im sure youre lady freind will meet you in bkk at the airport and point you in the right direction on future trips, enjoy your trip take plenty of photos for use if your relationship matures
    thanks that is my interntions.. i screenshot our video chats. i screenshot our messages. she has showna high degree of intent that falls beyond setting me up for a scam. and the feelings we have will be known in 16 days time when we meet.. BKK airport and onward bound.. the lady even agreed to meet at BKK when isaid i wanted to meet on mutual grounds because my friend was concerned for my safety... never will ibook all in.. next time just me and a suitcase to Chiang Rai.. thanks Samsung.. your opinion is valued

thanks Gary & Nok for your support. i have enough negative feedback from friends.. without people ive never met giving bad advice.. yes obviously we take some time.. but the heart speaks volumes.. our chats are for hours.. the meeting will be the proof in the pudding and then we progress.. your words are much appreciated mate..

No problem, I just gave mine

Since his post, He either went and was done in or it was so good he is in hiding with her over there
    hahahah top one Gary.. im still to go in 16 days.. security is in check with find my friends and whatsapp etc .. and lets just say im hoping it would swing that way and go into hiding hahaha you Gary is one top lad hah thanks so much..

I joined this group for the help and wisdom about Thailand from people who have "been there and done that". The knowledge I have taken from here has been invaluable and helped me move to Thailand permanently and above all helped me to obtain a visa for my Thai wife to visit the UK... a once in a lifetime dream for her. I thank you all for that help. Its an open forum yes but also a HELP forum please don't let it detract from that.

thanks Ken Hulme.. yes i am simply asking for help without all the food in fridges banter haha i seek advice as to my best moves to gaurantee my ladies visa into UK if or should i say when we are married.. if i end up getting robbed haha the lady will only get peanuts as im a humble artist with no assets or money haha

help and advice as an artist is always welcome, whether positive or a negative criticism..
    i do prefer the former rather than thr latter

16 days, lucky sod, wish I was going that quick.

Have a good time, enjoy the experience but just keep your head on your shoulders and take care of yourself.

Make sure to come back and give a report on how you enjoyed (hopefully) your trip.

Furniture เฟอร์นิเจอร์

Quote Originally Posted by Tasle283 View Post
    thanks kenhulme much appreciated... thats all i was seeking is advice.. if it goes wrong then so what but i cant see it going wrong.. the lady is proving good each week

we see how the holiday goes and take it from there. feelings are feelings and i follow my heart.. its kept me safe in the past.. thanks for all the input
    Oh dear, please don't let common sense and logic get put out of the picture.
    Take it slow, take it easy, take a long time to be sure and when you are sure take even longer time.
    I have seen and heard of some many people rushing in and it ending in heartache.
    Enjoy the journey of discovery but don't let the heart cloud what it often plain to see. You may not have a lot to lose but it will still hurt.

Enjoy the journey of discovery but don't let the heart cloud what it often plain to see. You may not have a lot to lose but it will still hurt.
    Only briefly enjoy it while it lasts but don't die of shock when it goes pear shape, can be like drinking a decent whisky great fun until the hangover
    Human beings are seventy percent water, and with some the rest is collagen

Separate advice to the relationship advice, after you land visit 7-11 or Boots and get yourself some Soffell Anti-Mosquito cream about 50baht a bottle (£1.20 in Thailand https://www.amazon.co.uk/Soffell-Mos.../dp/B008KWN2J6), great stuff and saves the holiday being ruined by bad reactions to mosquito bites.

Watch the spend in baht, tips etc, enjoy and hope all goes well.