Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum Dinosaur ไดโนเสาร์ caller's Avatar

I've seen quite a few Thais using these ghastly horrible things that bellow out smoke as if all humans had the lungs of a lion. Stench, smoke, yuk!

Maybe the rules only apply to non-Thai's?
    'Tis me

Premium Member

When they realise that there's money to be made from vaporisers and fluids, they'll lift the ban and be selling them on every street or market

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by sisaket View Post
    Easiest Solution - Stop / Dont Smoke - The End
    Another solution - start smoking cigarettes again because smoking 80 a day in public places within Thailand is perfectly fine.

Member สมาชิก

Quote Originally Posted by caller View Post
    I've seen quite a few Thais using these ghastly horrible things that bellow out smoke as if all humans had the lungs of a lion. Stench, smoke, yuk!

Maybe the rules only apply to non-Thai's?
    Technically it's vapour not smoke, but part of the problem might be that it is and was illegal to buy or sell vaping gear in Thailand, and illegal to import, so the letter of the law would preclude Thais (and people living in Thailand) from vaping, in the country. Visitors WERE allowed to bring their own gaping gear in, but maybe somene thought that the situation was unfair to people living in Thailand and decided to impose a blanket ban. Having thought about it again it's unlikely that tax renue streams would be significantly affected stopping visitors from bringing their own equipment in.

Quote Originally Posted by Elad View Post
    Another solution - start smoking cigarettes again because smoking 80 a day in public places within Thailand is perfectly fine.
    tumblr_oyyjfd2ATG1wwv2p8o1_500.jpg
    Tabs away
    bangkok mags

I bought a couple of ecigs in Jung Ceylon back in 2015 but tried in many other places with no luck. I had the liquid but the batteries I had with me had died. I had no problems back then but I would very careful now when vaping in Thailand.

The huge things that puff out clouds and clouds of vapour have done more to damage vaping in the UK than anywhere. My ecigs are the size of a normal cigarette.

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

im worried about is this a device to stop smoking //////////or just a subtisuite i think the latter has ive seen no one pack in using this kind of methord ,,,, also ive noticed the withdraw syptoms face like a bag head and withdrawn cheeks withdrawn ,its crap and bad for you just get the peace pipe out every month and if you die so be it ,but not looking like someone whos been on herion for a number of years ,,and this is after looking at people who have smoked these things for years its a fact ive seen it with my own eyses

Samsung. You are dreaming. I have been vaping for seven years and the difference between smoking and vaping is night and day.

a) I no longer smell like an old ashtray b) I can swim a mile or cycle ten miles barely breaking a sweat. I couldn’t run for a bus when I was smoking cigarettes.

I think you are mixing up heroin or cocaine use with vaping.

The ignorance, generally on the subject is horribly bad and as usual it's hard to understand a word of your rambling post. There is no "smoke" involved in vaping at all. All that is breathed out is water vapour.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Samsung View Post
    im worried about is this a device to stop smoking //////////or just a subtisuite...
    I think it is both. The medical experts generally consider vaping a much safer option to smoking, although vaping is not without its own medical risks.

I think is is widely acknowledged that smoking is much more damaging to one's health than vaping, although some of the dangers of vaping are not yet necessarily known. At the end of the day your lungs were made for respiration, to breathe in oxygen and so the effects of ingesting any foreign substance are likely not conducive to a healthy body.

So I would argue that vaping is by far the lesser of two evils.
    Tobias - โทเบียส
    If you want to know where I am, follow me on my Thailand-UK Blog.