Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Rookie มือใหม่
    Join Date
    30 Sep 2017

    Default Need advice please

    Hello I have a thai partner we met in Uk 3.5 years ago. She has been in Uk for 14 years and her husband died a number of years ago. We live together and have 2 young children. I have got my 2 children a british birth certificate and passport and then a thai birth certificate and passport giving them the chance to travel and live where they prefer when they are older.

    I have had a large doubt recently if my partner decided to up and go back to Thailand and take our children could I do anything about it ?


  2. #2
    Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ
    Join Date
    28 Oct 2012
    Cleethorpes..the last resort.


    Depends on whether you were awarded custody or not...And it depends what the children want also..

  3. #3
    Rookie มือใหม่
    Join Date
    30 Sep 2017


    Thanks Tudor I suppose then she could just take them to Thailand without any problems

Similar Threads

  1. Some more advice please
    By Pauluk in forum UK Visas
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 6th Apr 2008, 01:56
  2. Help and Advice Please
    By siamsteve in forum UK Visas
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 21st Mar 2008, 03:46
  3. ILR advice please
    By kristof in forum UK Visas
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 15th Apr 2007, 01:59
  4. Advice/Help
    By in forum UK Visas
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2nd Feb 2007, 00:15
  5. Some Advice
    By siamsteve in forum UK Work Issues
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 24th Oct 2006, 11:36


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts