Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Rookie มือใหม่

Default Chefs in Middlesbrough

I hope this post is in the correct catagory.

I have work opportunities for 2 Thai Chefs. I am opening a Thai Cocktail Bar and will be serving Thai food. We have a well written menu and have considered British chefs however we feel authentic Thai chefs would be better suited to what we want to achieve.

Our restaurant has 4 apartments (not shoddy rooms, fully refurbished apartments) above that can provide live-in acomodation for the right candidates.

We are looking for experience and a modern style above all else. English speaking would be highly advantagouse. We will help with Visa applications the best we can, but we are not that knowledgable on the matter.

Please let your interest be know on this forum we will give telephone details to only those we deem suitable for the role.

If they are not already in this country or already have a visa then you have NO chance of getting them in.
    If you're offended by any assistance I give, it says far more about you than it does me.

Pateley Bridge, North Yorkshire/ Khao Yai, Korat

A cocktail bar in Middlesbrough.....................that'll go down well

Blog Entries

Yes, any applicant must already have the right to work in the UK. From what is stated in the OP I suspect those who do not already with a right to work in the UK will be refused leave to enter the UK (work visa) for this employment.
    Tobias - โทเบียส
    If you want to know where I am, follow me on my Thailand-UK Blog.

Rookie มือใหม่

Hi and thanks for your comment, Middlesbrough, though having been rough as a badgers backdoor in the 90s, has onle of the best restaurant and bar scenes in the north, with most of durham/tyneside/teeside/north yorkshire traveling into the town to eat and drink. As other businesses like MACEY BROWNS, THE NUTHATCH, and DOVECOT all thrive on the cocktail scene.

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

Id be much happier with someone already passed for visa and experienced working in the UK anyway as this will simplify the whole procedure.

You really should be putting more details about the job in a post.

Pateley Bridge, North Yorkshire/ Khao Yai, Korat

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Yes, any applicant must already have the right to work in the UK. From what is stated in the OP I suspect those who do not already with a right to work in the UK will be refused leave to enter the UK (work visa) for this employment.
    Yes, rules have change and rightly so.......why would a Thai restaurant need Thai chefs for god's sake?