Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  20
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Member สมาชิก

Thank you Flip. I will not mention them then, but submit them and just see what happens. The evidence of our constant contact through messaging and snapshots I take of our video calls everyday I hope will be enough to show them it is genuine...plus we will be married in a few weeks from now too. Thanks again

Member สมาชิก

Quote Originally Posted by rasg View Post
    I thought it was. You need to send the most up to date. For all they know you may have lost your job...
    I agree with rasg. You need to send them the most up to date bank statements prior to the date of your application. Either 6 months from 1 employment or 12 months from several employers if you have changed jobs.

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Quote Originally Posted by Allyouneedislove View Post
    I did think this myself, but my latest payslip will show them my employment is a continued one...
    you are supposed to provide a letter confiming your status from your employer ,ie contract ,hours, pay, full time , but for all others your last 3 years of p60 will be great remember bank accounts can be cooked ,wage slips and p60 are the best supplemented by bank statements in that order ,good luck,,like i said the paper clips these are documents the govenrnment can check easy ie passport ,p60

Member สมาชิก

I already know about the other employer supporting documents that are needed thank you samsung.
    I am curious... Those of you here that have previously submitted an application for settlement,...when you provided proof of daily messages (as part of ongoing relationship / contact proof), did you blur out any of your conversations but keep the dates and recipients clear?? I feel it's a bit intrusive if they read through your months of conversations!? Bit strange and slightly embarrassing too

Pateley Bridge, North Yorkshire/ Khao Yai, Korat

Yes I did, I left the first hello's etc. in and blanked the rest with an explanation it was for privacy.

They probably don't read the conversations unless they are trying to confirm why they should issue a refusal or they smell something fishy.

I saw a refusal last year, (not sure if it was on here) where part of the refusal was because the couple had, had a conversation and left it in their Whatsapp log. In short they discussed applying for a month and then the woman staying for the full six. It wasn't the whole reason for refusal but it contributed to it.

Rookie มือใหม่

Bit silly leaving that in their log. Conversations with my wife are in Thai, I still edited all the personal stuff out.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonN View Post
    Bit silly leaving that in their log. Conversations with my wife are in Thai, I still edited all the personal stuff out.
    It was but it was enough to have the visa application refused. I bet most don't check.

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

i paid 02 for a copy of there records tex messages and phone calls there log does not give details of the actual message only that a tex had been sent to that number which was a +66 date and time ,

Member สมาชิก

Maybe a silly question, but after your wives obtained the settlement visa, were you able to book a one way flight to the UK without any problems?? I'm guessing this should be fine but the question has crossed my mind a few times. Cheers

Pateley Bridge, North Yorkshire/ Khao Yai, Korat

Yes you can. Most of the airlines offer it now. If you get a crazy price, buy a return and just don't use the return.

Quote Originally Posted by Allyouneedislove View Post
    Maybe a silly question, but after your wives obtained the settlement visa, were you able to book a one way flight to the UK without any problems?? I'm guessing this should be fine but the question has crossed my mind a few times. Cheers
    My wife was staying at her cousin and his wife's place in Bangkok waiting for her settlement visa. It only took a couple of weeks in 2016. She picked the visa up in the morning and flew back to the UK that same day. BA charged just over £500 one way.