Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  23
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Premium Member

Default FLR(M) Sucess feedback

Hi
    Just thought i would offer a bit of feedback as we always post questions but not the outcome of the applications.
    FLR(M) Application for wife and Step son was received at Durham Office by Special Delivery December 19th 2017.
    Letter for Biometrics received Dec 29th and Biometrics taken the next day.
    Passports returned with letter confirming FLR 27th Jan 2018. (6 weeks 4 days from posting)
    Bank Statements in our application were printed from the Self Service terminal inside my Barclays Branch and NOT stamped or signed by bank staff.
    Contents were indexed but in the returning folder the contents are in a different order so they check everything.
    Now onto LITUK study for Mrs Kingy

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

congrats there ,i too used the barclays machine 1 hour it took me lol,my misses FLM was posted the 18th and funds taken out of account on the 22nd off this month super fast at that bit and thats were we are up to ,suppose its just a matter of waiting for the postman .

Rookie มือใหม่

Posted mine on the 22 December and got the letter confirming FLR a couple of days inside the 8 week target. Im slightly sickened to note that for ILR I will have to fill in virtually the same form at twice the fee and submit many documents submitted twice already. How on earth can they justify this?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    Posted mine on the 22 December and got the letter confirming FLR a couple of days inside the 8 week target. Im slightly sickened to note that for ILR I will have to fill in virtually the same form at twice the fee and submit many documents submitted twice already. How on earth can they justify this?
    they have 2400 reasons

Member สมาชิก

Ours was received on 14.1.18 and we received the letter on 26.2.18 that the visa was granted. The Residence Permit arrived 15 minutes later! I was a little annoyed that they did not return our son's translation of his Thai Birth Certificate. I have a copy of it of course but don't see why it was not returned with other supporting documents.

Cheers..

Member สมาชิก

Congratulations everyone ..we applied via the hand written form & it arrived at Durham on 7th of January.
    we did the biometrics a couple of weeks later & confirmation that the visa had been granted om the 17th of February. the biometrics card finally come today! A big thanks to everyone who helped me on here on what was a very stressful few months for me & Mrs gibbage.
    The expiry date on the biometrics card is 11.09.20....does anyone know the earliest date we can apply for ILR?
    Regards
    gibbage

Member สมาชิก

Once you have completed a full 60 months from the date your wife first entered the UK on her original visa

Member สมาชิก

That's what i thought
    cheers mate
    regards
    gibbage

Quote Originally Posted by gibbage62 View Post
    Congratulations everyone ..we applied via the hand written form & it arrived at Durham on 7th of January.
    we did the biometrics a couple of weeks later & confirmation that the visa had been granted om the 17th of February. the biometrics card finally come today! A big thanks to everyone who helped me on here on what was a very stressful few months for me & Mrs gibbage.
    The expiry date on the biometrics card is 11.09.20....does anyone know the earliest date we can apply for ILR?
    Regards
    gibbage
    still waiting just over a week after you gibbage 62 so should be soon congrats to everyone

Member สมาชิก

yes good luck samsung!
    another thing is everyone on this thread will probably apply for ILR at a similar time. so maybe when that time comes we can all help each other?
    regards
    gibbage

Just remember to keep gathering the info you need as of now.

Download and read the form now to see what is required for it.
    Have I Mentioned That I VOTED OUT

Rookie มือใหม่

Congratulations my friend!

wife has had hers back today succesfull just under 6 weeks ,a big thank you to the site and a big shout out goes to rasg alot of his post was usefull and a big help,, thanks a lot everyone .all the documents was returned with the confirmation letter all up side down one thing i did notice was paper clips which was not ours on my passport photo copy and my wage slips with the p60 s i guess these must be very important .The BRP card should be here in 10 days ,keep up the good work everyone

That's good to hear Samsung.

Now download the SET(M) form for ILR and, as Gary & Nok say above, that'll give you an idea of the documentary evidence and paperwork which you need to continue to keep collecting for that ILR application in 30 months time!
    "I can calculate the movement of the stars, but not the madness of men" Sir Isaac Newton