Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Member สมาชิก

Thumbs down S&P Bangkok airpor

S&P Bangkok airport avoid there English breakfast it’s a joke there picture is a bit different to the reality one spoon of unheated baked beans, cold scrambled eggs two rashers of very thin bacon dripping in dirty oil and a tomato that had been in the pan for two seconds cost of this 250 BT my wife had Thai food which she could not eat she said everything was very oily.

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

hi i would agree most airports and airlines dish up food which you wouldnt normally eat at inflated prices ,if im hungry now in airports its macdonalds or burger king always taste the same even thore its not very good food .

Forum Dinosaur ไดโนเสาร์ caller's Avatar

I'm a quite frequent user of S&P at the airport - there are two on the 3rd level - mainly because when I catch the airport bus from Hua Hin, I get there in time for a late-ish lunch, usually Salmon Teriyaki, which I think is great, before I then head off into Bkk on the airport link.

But when heading in the opposite direction, I get there early for the brekky - piece of advice - have the toasted sandwich instead!
    'Tis me