Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Rookie มือใหม่

Default Visiting Thailand for a tour

I’m planning on attending a dating holiday tours in Bangkok, Thailand. This is my chance to meet Asian women! I’m so excited and fascinated by this tour. I’ll make sure I’ll find a date.

They say Bangkok is blessed with a number of tourist attractions. They have beautiful beaches, I even viewed some in the internet. Their culture is also impressive. I’m planning to visit their temples and feel the essence of Thai culture. I’ll also bring my date so she could be my personal guide. Do you think that’s a good idea?

So tell me the possible tourist spots I should visit in Thailand. I’ll make sure my stay will be worth it. Your suggestions are well-appreciated…

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ PlymouthNick's Avatar

If you'd like to meet a very nice girl, my wife has a friend who is looking for dating/marriage. She has no children and never married .

May I ask how much do these action packed adventure holidays cost ? And are they available from high street travel companies like Thompson Holidays / Thomas Cook ? ( if from UK)
    bangkok mags

Member สมาชิก

Sounds good to me. I wonder if I can get a discount because I'm already here and don't need the flights. Never been to a beach in Bangkok either, sounds great.

Pateley Bridge, North Yorkshire/ Khao Yai, Korat

Something tells me the OP was not written by a native English speaker. Interesting that you will be taking your date with you on a dating tour .

Grand Palace and Temple of the Emerald Buddha in Bangkok and I would think your date would be pleased to visit these too. Think you'll need to give more info on yourself for other recommendations as there is the Floating market etc, but no good if you don't like traversing waterways, sometimes at high speed. Safari World, Dream World etc. Use lots of Soffel anti mosquito repellant and you're sure to enjoy the trip more. Downside for me for Thailand now is that e-vaping is illegal :-S

Veteran ผู้มีประสบการณ์

Quote Originally Posted by James HKT View Post
    Never been to a beach in Bangkok either, sounds great.
    Sorry to say you never will either . There are no beaches in Bangkok unless global warming accelerates dramatically, plenty of water though.
    Lucky

To be fair there is a small Mangrove Beach / Sea Front that is part of Bangkok , but you will certainly not be walking on it .
    Maybe the guy is taking his date(s) bird watching and meal at the Restaurant there.
    I recommend him to take one of his "dates" to on a combined trip to Klong Toei Market and a Port Football Club home game at PAT Stadium.

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -
    bangkok mags

Member สมาชิก

According to the internet anywhere in Thailand is a Bangkok beach http://www.10best.com/destinations/t...tions/beaches/. So easy to understand how the poster might not know. BKK is an incredible city with lots to do ans see. I am sure you will have an incredible time

Member สมาชิก

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    Sorry to say you never will either . There are no beaches in Bangkok unless global warming accelerates dramatically, plenty of water though.
    Indeed, I am very familiar with BKK. The subtle sarcasm in my comment betrays my doubt of the genuineness of the opening post. But reading Sisaket's later post I must admit I didn't know that.