Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Question Flr (m) - online?

I notice that the .Gov website now offer an online option for FLR (M) applications. Just wondered whether anyone has tried this yet? I think it's being BETA tested and I've always been a bit cautious about offering myself up as a guinea pig - especially for something as important as applying for (yet another) extension to stay! Any thoughts, anyone?

Cheers - Allan and Nuy

Just looking through the paper FLR(M) and comparing it to the online application process that is being BETA tested by .GOV - they look like completely different forms. I would have expected to see a mirror reflection in the online process of the paper version.

Making me wonder whether it might be best to stick with old skool paper submission - as convoluted as it is! has anybody submitted their FLR(M) using the online version as yet??

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

no i sacked it after finding myself there and went back to the paper version maybe a few years ahead of its time but will be implemented in the near future like passport applications were every application will be done online ,

Member สมาชิก

I started to fill in the online form but found it a bit annoying to complete so opted for the printed version.

I have read elsewhere that by completing it online it provides you with the biometric enrolment letter which you can print and do the biometrics a bit quicker than waiting for the letter to arrive.
    I obviously had not been able to do this as we completed the printed FLR form.

Rookie มือใหม่

for me just completed for my wife, easy & efficient, no issues, just waiting outcome now. As you mentioned yes Biometrics letter automated so yes could quickly jump through that hoop as well!