Quote Originally Posted by -Keith- View Post
there are many many similar courses available either in Thailand or over the internet.
I seem to remember advising on that quite some time ago (post no.18) but I will repeat - As far as I know, a permitted course of study must be one that is not readily available in the applicant's home country.

I also agree with Keith, get on with the visit visa - in the way I suggested in post no.21