Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Rookie มือใหม่
    Post Thanks / Like

My wife Phensut has been working in a Care Home and, in order to advance, needs to get an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care. Does anyone know where she may be able to get training documentation in Thai?
    Neville J Nicholson

Post Thanks / Like

i used to be involved with nvq assessing and verifying, off the top of my head I,m not sure about the answer to your question. the following might be of help until I have a word with someone. NVQ s are essentially tasked based assessments and whilst there is something called underpinning knowledge its what she does that is important. (demonstration skills/evidence of). The assessor should be able to assess orally if required. You might TRY and have a word with the city and guilds or maybe the learning and skills council "LSE". Hope this helps. I,ll ask someone tomorrow.

Rookie มือใหม่
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks The Gardener for your advice (and sorry for delay in response - I though that I had set options so that I would be notified via email of any replies).
    Neville J Nicholson

Post Thanks / Like

send me a pm(with an e:mail address or phone number) and apologies for not getting back earlier as indicated