Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Serial Poster ผู้โพสต์ต่อเนื่อง colin244's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

CH4 11.05 tonight has a programme about Russian Ladies seeking foreign Husbands which made me think is this the same producers commissioning the lady who asked the forum for info on thai/farang relationships
    colin 244
    I am not a number, I am a free man

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy, another pitiful scoop from those 'controversial' programme makers at Channel 4? How boring.

Let's not forget, these are the same people who are responsible for that popular telly programme 'Big Brother'. They'll have us beleive that a contestant was removed for using inappropriate 'racist' language (again) - what utter nonsense! These matters are simply exploited by Channel 4 to place their programmes in the public spotlight - a media frenzy that Channel 4 simply relish.

Thank goodness I'm going out tonight.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Colin

Very interesting in deed I contacted her by email and asked did she want to talk to me or my wife and some of her friends. However, I told her that what slant that we would be giving and I went in depth to try and give her an insight into thai culture.

I also challenged some of the steriotypical rubbish that is branded about buying a thai bride.

Guess what no response up to now. Surprise, surprise

Andy

Serial Poster ผู้โพสต์ต่อเนื่อง colin244's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Guess what no response up to now. Surprise, surprise
    Andy,

No I'm not and my Thai wife is of the opinion that most programmes on CH4 are bad despite the occasional film being ok

I for one did not respond to Corinna? but some did however as they say "up to you"
    Regards
    colin 244
    I am not a number, I am a free man