Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General Update

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I have not been on line for a while - although no doubt many viewed that as a good thing!

How are y'all? Whats new on T-UK? Any good arguments I've missed?

I've had a great Summer - 2 hols, both in UK, both in full sunshine. (Timing always was my strong point.)

Amazing Thailand sounded good, but thank God I wasn't there as my separated wife was spotted with some other poor sod. I know it should not matter after six months, but I would have found that a devastating thing to see. Apparently it took her only four weeks from the last time she professed her undying love for me to finding him on a holiday in Thailand. He must have thought it was Christmas - lovely "single" Thai lady with British passport!

I still miss Thailand. Hopefully my son and I will get over there next year. And I still love Thai women. But it would be nice to find one without major hang ups and bizarre behaviour. . . . .

Ian

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I have not been on line for a while - although no doubt many viewed that as a good thing!

How are y'all? Whats new on T-UK? Any good arguments I've missed?

I've had a great Summer - 2 hols, both in UK, both in full sunshine. (Timing always was my strong point.)

Amazing Thailand sounded good, but thank God I wasn't there as my separated wife was spotted with some other poor sod. I know it should not matter after six months, but I would have found that a devastating thing to see. Apparently it took her only four weeks from the last time she professed her undying love for me to finding him on a holiday in Thailand. He must have thought it was Christmas - lovely "single" Thai lady with British passport!

I still miss Thailand. Hopefully my son and I will get over there next year. And I still love Thai women. But it would be nice to find one without major hang ups and bizarre behaviour. . . . .

Ian

Forum Dinosaur ไดโนเสาร์ KhunIanB-UK's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

IanB,

Good to see you back, glad it sounds like things are going well, to get 2 holidays here in the sun must be a minor miracle, was each holiday a day off

Looking forward to going back to Thailand to, unfortunately don't know when it will be! Aom's sister's looking for a hansum man but I'm already taken

Cheers, Ian.

Post Thanks / Like

Whats new on T-UK?
    Your Avatars bigger

Good to have you back mate
    If you're offended by any assistance I give, it says far more about you than it does me.

Post Thanks / Like

Just noticed that Marcus and Nick said some nice things about me a few weeks ago. I must go offline again! Seriously, though, apologies for not sending my thanks at the time.

And, yes, I'm open to offers from single Thai ladies - but I don't think T_UK is into the match making game yet.

Yesterday I visited the Eden Project (again). It would be a great place to take a Thai to see. Rice, chillis, durian, etc., all growing strong. But what is best is that the tropical biome actually SMELLS of Thailand. Hot, steamy. It brought a tear to my eye! All they need to do is add the smells of car exhaust, sewage, and jasmine and they will have recreated the scent of Bangkok! If you could bottle that I would buy some. How sad!

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ
    Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by IanB:
    But what is best is that the tropical biome actually SMELLS of Thailand. Hot, steamy. It brought a tear to my eye! All they need to do is add the smells of car exhaust, sewage, and jasmine and they will have recreated the scent of Bangkok! If you could bottle that I would buy some. How sad!
    Know what u mean , some of thoes smells u only get in bkk and china town etc all i know is when i smell that, it means im off work and in los get a bottle and i go halves with you

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back, Ian.

Noi says hello, and to remind you that she has a twin sister who is single!
    Just noticed that Marcus and Nick said some nice things about me a few weeks ago
    Shorely shome mishtake!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see you back Ian!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi IanB,
    Good to see you back, although I don't freqent this place as much these days myself.
    Anyhow I see you are a Simpson's fan from your Avatar.
    So here ya go Simpsonize yourself here http://simpsonizeme.com/#

Andy
    Nothing ever Changes...but the shoes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Originally posted by IanB:
    Just noticed that Marcus and Nick said some nice things about me a few weeks ago...
    Don't worry Ian, if you would let us know the topic in question we shall then remove the offending posts and suspend the members concerned

P.S. Welcome back
    Tobias - โทเบียส
    If you want to know where I am, follow me on my Thailand-UK Blog.

Post Thanks / Like

IanB,

I saw your ex on monday, if it makes you feel any better her new man isnt a patch on you

Post Thanks / Like

I saw your ex on monday, if it makes you feel any better her new man isnt a patch on you
    Yes, that does make me feel a bit better, thanks! It would be hard for her to find someone with the same mixture of charm, wit, and devastating good looks as me, I suppose!

Ian

Forum Antiquity ความเก่า dan&ploy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry Ian, if you would let us know the topic in question we shall then remove the offending posts and suspend the members concerned Big Grin LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back too Ian,
    Hope you've had a good summer - while you left me at the mercy of Marcus in the DL.

Rob
    Honour good men, be courteous to all men, bow down to none.

Post Thanks / Like

Her hypocracy is outstanding! After three weeks of no contact at all, she rang me today and laid into me about me discussing her on Thailand UK - "Everyone's talking about me." She didn't give a moments thought to the fact that she paraded her new boyfriend around Amazing Thailand for three days and the Thais were gossiping about her days before I mentioned it here.

Maybe I am better off without her!

Ian

Post Thanks / Like

By the sound of it I would have to agree
    If you're offended by any assistance I give, it says far more about you than it does me.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems, Ian, that in her eyes whatever you did would be wrong.

Time to move on, methinks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ian, whatever you decide to do to resolve this most unpleasant situation, I'm sure everyone here wishes you well.
    Tobias - โทเบียส
    If you want to know where I am, follow me on my Thailand-UK Blog.

Post Thanks / Like

Without a doubt!
    In hoc signo crucis vinces

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the kind wishes, it means a lot to me at a difficult time.

After so many years of unconditional love, I am beginning to think that separation and divorce is much easier if you focus on the person's bad side rather than looking back on happy times.

Still love Thailand, and prepared to give marriage to a Thai a 3rd go even though it might mean I get the sack and fall out with my son ("Don't marry an asian woman. Please!").

There must be some single Thai ladies in the UK, other than my exes . . . .