Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Post Thanks / Like

Hello one & all,

Here’s my story in brief.

I have known my Thai g/f for just over two years, been to los 5 times to see her. Last September we applied for Visitor Visa which was granted, she was given a 6 month visa but was asked to return to los within the first 3 months as it was her first visa. Her visa period as per visa stamp was 19/09/2006 – 18/03/2007. Her actual time of holiday was 3/10/2006 – 15/11/2006. As you can see she has honoured her first visa accordingly if not a little bit early.

She will be re-applying for her second visitor visa end of may whilst I will be in U.K. Any way my core question is regarding supporting docs, I will send her everything we had as before plus additional bits we have upto present day, however what do I do in way of my passport, do I send her my passport or certified copies from solicitors? How does it work whilst I'm in UK? (before I was with her when we applied which made it different I had everything with me)

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Fsh76

Post Thanks / Like

Hello one & all,

Here’s my story in brief.

I have known my Thai g/f for just over two years, been to los 5 times to see her. Last September we applied for Visitor Visa which was granted, she was given a 6 month visa but was asked to return to los within the first 3 months as it was her first visa. Her visa period as per visa stamp was 19/09/2006 – 18/03/2007. Her actual time of holiday was 3/10/2006 – 15/11/2006. As you can see she has honoured her first visa accordingly if not a little bit early.

She will be re-applying for her second visitor visa end of may whilst I will be in U.K. Any way my core question is regarding supporting docs, I will send her everything we had as before plus additional bits we have upto present day, however what do I do in way of my passport, do I send her my passport or certified copies from solicitors? How does it work whilst I'm in UK? (before I was with her when we applied which made it different I had everything with me)

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Fsh76

Member สมาชิก
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Fsh76

Kate got her first visitors visa in January after we'd known each other for 2 years and I'd visited Thailand 6 times to see her. Along with lots of other documentation to show we'd know each other for this time etc I sent a copy of every page in my passport (I was in the UK when she applied). I signed and dated each of the photocopies myself.

Kate got her visa so must have been OK!

David

Post Thanks / Like

My GF has just been granted her second VV. I just sent copies of every page of my passport. Didn't have them attested or signed by me.
    Mark
    ควาย

Member สมาชิก
    Post Thanks / Like

I think her being granted 1 v/v already will be a great help anyway,they would have kept a record of your details on file from that one,so maybe just copy the pages,but if you want to be really safe get them certified

good luck
    kd

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ
    Post Thanks / Like

I echo Mark's posting, I included photo copies of ALL pages of my passport - blank pages inc.
    "Didn't have them attested or signed by me" ditto.
    This was fine for my then g/f second and third VV.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks alot for the help guys!

much appreciated.

I think I'll just take photocopies of my passport, sign & date them and send them to my missus with the other supp.docs about a month before she applys.

Cheers

Fsh76