Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, just an idear, but when we got married we deposited one of our marriage certificate with the translation but no MOFA stamp to the British Embassy to send to the GRO in the UK ,

i understand when appling for a schegen visa u need the marriage certificate with the MOFA stamp on it ?

the letter we recived from the GRO says we can apply for a certified photostat copie of the document,s bearing the seal of the GRO , just wondering if this would do or do we still need the MOFA stamp
    cheers for any advice Andy

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, just an idear, but when we got married we deposited one of our marriage certificate with the translation but no MOFA stamp to the British Embassy to send to the GRO in the UK ,

i understand when appling for a schegen visa u need the marriage certificate with the MOFA stamp on it ?

the letter we recived from the GRO says we can apply for a certified photostat copie of the document,s bearing the seal of the GRO , just wondering if this would do or do we still need the MOFA stamp
    cheers for any advice Andy

Member สมาชิก
    Post Thanks / Like

When my wife applied for a Schengen Visa from the German Embassy the MOFA stamp was not required. I don't know if this has been changed recently though.

She did need the MOFA stamp though for her Dutch Residency permit.