My mother is going over to thailand with my wife and baby in the next week, due to my mother staying longer than usual she got a 60 day tourist visa from hull ( imagine this was a single entry visa as she would have explained to them that she would be staying in thailand the whole period ).The problem we have now is my wife wants to stay another 2 weeks ,so going beyond my mothers 60 days limit.How easy would it be for my mother to be granted a further visa to cover her longer stay? preferably somewhere in bangkok ( immigration office ), has anyone had any experience of doing this ? any info would be much appreciated,thanks,