Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

NongDavid

Hi all,
    I just signed up to site on recommendation.
    I've just come back from my second trip to Chiang Mai. I have made many friends there and have met a wonderfull girl. I want to move to thailand in a few years or so, especially as my father (who is retired and married to a Thai) will be moving there and we are very close. I am 30. I am concerned at what options I have to work in Thailand, and how I go about it.
    Can anyone recommend official government websites to read. It's a minefield and I'm new to this. Governments never seem to explain in plain simple language what can/can't be done and how you would go about doing things. Typical!!!
    Anyway, here's looking forward to my next visit in a month. I can't wait.
    Thanks in advance for help and advice.
    Regards
    David

NongDavid

Hi all,
    I just signed up to site on recommendation.
    I've just come back from my second trip to Chiang Mai. I have made many friends there and have met a wonderfull girl. I want to move to thailand in a few years or so, especially as my father (who is retired and married to a Thai) will be moving there and we are very close. I am 30. I am concerned at what options I have to work in Thailand, and how I go about it.
    Can anyone recommend official government websites to read. It's a minefield and I'm new to this. Governments never seem to explain in plain simple language what can/can't be done and how you would go about doing things. Typical!!!
    Anyway, here's looking forward to my next visit in a month. I can't wait.
    Thanks in advance for help and advice.
    Regards
    David

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome NongDavid.

Have a browse around the forum using the search function and you might find some pointers,but in general your options will be very limited and subject to your expertise/qualifications.

Hopefully someone will give you a more specific reply,but you could look at
    teaching

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum Nong&David
    dont judge me by my past, I dont live there anymore.

David & Aree

Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by NongDavid:

Can anyone recommend official government websites to read.
    See also Non-Immigrant Visa and Non-Immigrant Visa “B” and associated links.
    We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.