Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Premium Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, been waiting 7.5 weeks now for ILR, sent 27th April. Anyone been waiting longer ? One or two posters got theirs back in about 5 weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry to report mate that a friend of mine has just got her ilr back this week after a 14 week wait

Rookie มือใหม่
    Post Thanks / Like

We are now waiting 12 weeks! They received our application on the 4th April at Durham.

Premium Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Not much consistency is there. 12 weeks,5 weeks,14 weeks it's all over the place and before anyone says it depends how good your application is I know someone on here who is so meticulous and, would have prepared the perfect application but still had to wait over 9 weeks.

Rookie มือใหม่
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I read somewhere that you can only call to chase it up after 12 weeks. Can anyone confirm this?

UKBA letter states not to call to check the progress.

I worry they could have completed and returned someone's application weeks/months ago and it went missing in the post and you would not know.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe it to be 14 weeks, but you can always contact your MP before than, I have known that to hurry things along more than once.

Premium Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I worry they could have completed and returned someone's application weeks/months ago and it went missing in the post and you would not know.
    Thats my worry too. When they deliver all your stuff back to you is it delivered by normal "on foot" postman and do you have to sign for delivery, also if you're not in when postman comes (which is usually the case here cos my postman turns up anytime) does he shove a card through the door advising attempted delivery ??

Rookie มือใหม่
    Post Thanks / Like

I sent with the application a pre stamped next day special delivery letter for it's speedy return, same as when I sent the application. I check everyday on the post office website, it's tracking status to see if it has been sent.