PDA

View Full Version : English language test outside Bangkok

sopit
12th Apr 2013, 09:50
hi , I'm Thai and I'm applying for UK settlement visa. i'm trying to find the center that provide English test for UK settlement visa but the information i get from the UK border office is vague so i hope i can get some advice here ;)
I 've been speaking English for 18 years and working in tourism industry for 12 years, dealing directly with English speaking customers. My English speaking,listening and reading is fluent..
Some centers i find in Bangkok have preparation course to help the Thais who apply for the same visa pass the exam, but i consider i don't need the preparation course.. is that possible ?

I live in Trang , south of Thailand. I wonder if there's any other centers outside Bangkok that provide the A1 English test...

Thank you very much for all the answers :)

toddmeister
12th Apr 2013, 11:14
As far as I know the only test centre on the approved list, which is not in Bangkok is in Chiang Mai. The BULATS via Vantage Siam in Bangkok is the most common. The do offer an additional prep course but there's no need to take it if you do not feel the need

Steve

Gary & Nok
13th Apr 2013, 10:57
As TM as already given you an answer I will just say welcome to the Forum Sopit :wai:

My English speaking,listening and reading is fluent..and your writing is not too bad either ;)

Linne
13th Apr 2013, 11:08
Trang is a nice place to be as well