PDA

View Full Version : FLR Question 1.4

baronvon
30th Jul 2008, 14:36
Hello all.

My fiance Suwanna is arriving to the U.K next friday to marry myself in November 2008. I'm just filling out some of the info needed on FLR(M) application form so as soon as we are married we can send of and apply for married visa.

My question is on Section 1 part 1.4 it asks for Surname or family name. Is it correct to put what will be her new married name down which will be Payne as we would be married or do they want her madian name as it says family name?

I know this sounds simple and I can believe that I'm asking for help on this considering that we've done the whole tourist visa application before and fiance/e visa application without any problems.

If anyone could answer that would be great.

Many thanks Barry.

baronvon
30th Jul 2008, 14:36
Hello all.

My fiance Suwanna is arriving to the U.K next friday to marry myself in November 2008. I'm just filling out some of the info needed on FLR(M) application form so as soon as we are married we can send of and apply for married visa.

My question is on Section 1 part 1.4 it asks for Surname or family name. Is it correct to put what will be her new married name down which will be Payne as we would be married or do they want her madian name as it says family name?

I know this sounds simple and I can believe that I'm asking for help on this considering that we've done the whole tourist visa application before and fiance/e visa application without any problems.

If anyone could answer that would be great.

Many thanks Barry.

Paul.A
30th Jul 2008, 15:19
I would match her passport as its here they will insert the FLR.

baronvon
31st Jul 2008, 14:36
Yeah thats a good point Azzzey68.

Thank you very much on getting back with a anwser.

I will do what you said but also make a note for them next to the question 1.4 telling them her surname will be 'Payne' also as she is married to me by November.

Cheers mate. Barry