PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas

JamesandNoi
25th Dec 2006, 10:40
Noi and I would just like to wish everyone at Thailand Uk a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year :jump: :banana: :clap:

JamesandNoi
25th Dec 2006, 10:40
Noi and I would just like to wish everyone at Thailand Uk a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year :jump: :banana: :clap:

storm1fishing
25th Dec 2006, 13:19
The same from us , may all have a wonderfull x-mas and a better new year :banana: :banana: :banana:

Henson
25th Dec 2006, 14:08
Merry Christmas to everyone from Mam and I as well.

Nick1810
25th Dec 2006, 14:35
Same same from us! :thumb:

Merry Xmas and Sawatdee Bee Mai to all Thai-UK members.

Nick and Fon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

astasinim
25th Dec 2006, 16:24
Same Same and all the best for the new year :D

Tony & Apple
26th Dec 2006, 09:03
seasons greetings

:jump:

ash
26th Dec 2006, 10:06
Humbug I say Humbug :argue:

oh sorry I mean Merry christmas and a happy new year :banana:
From Ash daeng and wesley

colin244
27th Dec 2006, 04:28
Been off visiting family over xmas and not logged in so will have to do happy new year instead to all T-UK members :thumb:
colin 244 & Dao

Skippy
27th Dec 2006, 05:01
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all members from

Mr and Mrs Skippy

Disclaimer : If you are not christian or whatever and feel offended That I wish to send you goodwill and wish you a Happy Christmas - then tough - just ignore my best wishes and be on your way! :)

Tony & Na
27th Dec 2006, 08:37
Wise words Skippy :-)
I'd also like to wish all members a happy new year.
We fly to L.O.S on 29th dec for 4 weeks so if any members are in Pattaya between 31st-7th jan and fancy cracking a few Changs open, you'll be more than welcome :-)

BigRed
27th Dec 2006, 09:01
Tony,

Our smilies don't have noses, so
: ) (without the space in the middle) gives this :) smiley.

BigRed ;)

Tony & Na
27th Dec 2006, 09:05
Cheers Big Red, Happy new year to you and your clan, hope life's treating you well up in the lakes :)

Skippy
27th Dec 2006, 09:40
Didn't mean to sound rude - just a strange expirienece on the way to work.

I asked somebody - who I see a couple of times a week in the course of life if they had a good Christmas - and was rudely told that they weren't Christian and why would I ask that? so I said well did you enjoy the time with your family and again was told they weren't Christian etc etc.

I just thought to myself remind me just as tolerant when it was his next important festival!

- Skippy

Tony & Na
27th Dec 2006, 09:57
Skippy, welcome to Cheri & Tony Blairs Human Rights laden Britain, where you can't say anything to anyone without the fear of offending someone.
I for one, will be glad to see the back of them, but there is really no one else on the horizon to take their place.

gary b
27th Dec 2006, 10:22
merry belated xmas everyone and a very happy new year from gary, natchanin, si and care from newcastle have fun :banana:

peterinkendal
27th Dec 2006, 11:01
Didn't mean to sound rude - just a strange expirienece on the way to work.

I asked somebody - who I see a couple of times a week in the course of life if they had a good Christmas - and was rudely told that they weren't Christian and why would I ask that?

How utterly appalling!!!

Thankfully this sort of reaction is still rare.

He wasn't an English cricket fan by any chance mate?

Peter

Peter

Skippy
28th Dec 2006, 05:46
Nah,
He wouldn't have passed the "Lord Tebbit" cricket supporter's test!!

Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone.

-Skippy