PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is D-DAY, now i'm starting to worry

Wolfy
13th May 2007, 00:51
well tomorrow morning 8am Thailand time my new wife Dao has her interview at the embassy, i feel sure we have done everything possible to ensure a positive outcome in our quest for a spouse visa but i haven't had much sleep worrying about it these past few days, i just hope all goes ok for her, i spoke to her this morning and despite her strong character and personality i think even she is slightly worried too. Sorry for boring you all to death but i just needed to release my thoughts on somebody !!! :shrug:

Wolfy
13th May 2007, 00:51
well tomorrow morning 8am Thailand time my new wife Dao has her interview at the embassy, i feel sure we have done everything possible to ensure a positive outcome in our quest for a spouse visa but i haven't had much sleep worrying about it these past few days, i just hope all goes ok for her, i spoke to her this morning and despite her strong character and personality i think even she is slightly worried too. Sorry for boring you all to death but i just needed to release my thoughts on somebody !!! :shrug:

David&Kate
13th May 2007, 01:24
Greenheathen

Best of luck to Dao for her interview tomorrow! Let’s all hope she sales through and that soon you’re celebrating a great result!!

Good luck with the interview (and the nerves!!)

Kate & David

cardiffnoddy
13th May 2007, 01:26
If you have taken advice from this board I'm pretty sure you'll have nothing to worry about. Good luck.

andy muay thai
13th May 2007, 02:00
good luck, and make sure dao knows everything about you,

adam
13th May 2007, 02:45
All the best tomorrow

Adam and Noi.

Kev62
13th May 2007, 03:31
Good Luck to Dao Tomorrow from us both .

Kevin/Lamai

db1
13th May 2007, 04:16
Good luck from the two of us

Gary & Nok
13th May 2007, 04:54
Good luck mate, fingers well and truly crossed (I need a good party :D)
PM'd you.

Phillip & Joy
13th May 2007, 06:16
All the very very best of luck to you both.
Hope to hear some good news soon! Fingers crossed for you!
Phillip & Joy

Marcus
13th May 2007, 06:27
I'm sure you'll be fine, but Good Luck all the same. Don't forget to let us know how it goes! :thumb:

John
13th May 2007, 08:13
Greenheathen posted :-

..... but i haven't had much sleep worrying about it these past few days, i just hope all goes ok for her ......

As I am sure many members of this forum can relate to, very natural to be concerned at this point in time. All of us further down the path, and therefore who have been through the stage you are now going to go through, can recollect just how nerve-racking it all is.

However hopefully everything will be fine, and the West Midlands will gain yet another Thai person!