PDA

View Full Version : Chinese New Year.

Ron-Tik
1st Apr 2007, 14:18
I caught some of the local news tonight on TV and they were showing new year celebrations in Milton Keynes of Thai dancing, food stalls etc in the city centre.

I thought it started about the 13th of April unless I missed some of the story, but the TV interviewer did say to the Thai Lady to say happy new year in Thai to the viewers, which she did. :confused:

Ron-Tik
1st Apr 2007, 14:18
I caught some of the local news tonight on TV and they were showing new year celebrations in Milton Keynes of Thai dancing, food stalls etc in the city centre.

I thought it started about the 13th of April unless I missed some of the story, but the TV interviewer did say to the Thai Lady to say happy new year in Thai to the viewers, which she did. :confused:

KhunIanB-UK
1st Apr 2007, 16:04
Ron-Tik,

I think you've got the title double-dutch, chinese new year was a while ago, I went to the Thai "Songkran" festival in Monkston, Milton Keynes, info was posted on the forum here (http://thailand-uk.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/16010002/m/4601029202?r=3671026412#3671026412) didn't see any news crew though, but plenty of people videoing and good event (even though early) and with the cold wind lucky no water "fights".