PDA

View Full Version : SHE'S GOT IT !!!

Wolfy
13th May 2007, 22:34
:banana: 6am call from my ecstatic wife Dao, she's got her 2 year spouse visa - i am chuffed to bits, hardly slept all night again but she's done it. She said they asked her many questions and even told her to "shut up" several times because they only wanted one word answers but my Dao tends to rabbit on a bit !!! :D Now it's a trip to Heathrow on friday to bring her home.

Wolfy
13th May 2007, 22:34
:banana: 6am call from my ecstatic wife Dao, she's got her 2 year spouse visa - i am chuffed to bits, hardly slept all night again but she's done it. She said they asked her many questions and even told her to "shut up" several times because they only wanted one word answers but my Dao tends to rabbit on a bit !!! :D Now it's a trip to Heathrow on friday to bring her home.

David&Kate
13th May 2007, 22:53
Congratulations to you both!

We’re both really happy to hear your good news. Oh and good luck on Friday too!

Kate & David

Phillip & Joy
13th May 2007, 22:53
That is just the best news ever. Many congratulations!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I was really praying for you, having just posted that my wife was granted hers. So when I saw this now was delighted for you.

I know how stressful it is and also know how happy you must feel right now. Well done to you both!

Phillip & Joy

Gary & Nok
13th May 2007, 23:12
Originally posted by Greenheathen:
.... even told her to "shut up" several times because they only wanted one word answers but my Dao tends to rabbit on a bit !!! :D

Dao, Rabbit, Never :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fantastic news mate, really pleased for you (and Dao). Paaaarty :banana: :banana: :banana:
Sorry missed your call (battery died in night) will speak tonight.
Good luck on Friday too.

andy muay thai
13th May 2007, 23:13
:banana: :banana:brilliant news !!!!, get ready to go shopping alot, and watch her face when she relises how much things cost in sunny england !!!, well done, what a relief :banana: :banana:

Wolfy
13th May 2007, 23:14
David and Kate, Phillip, thankyou for your kind words !!!

Wolfy
13th May 2007, 23:18
Andy Muay Thai,cheers mate...she's knows already how much everything costs over here...she's bringing a suitcase full of Pappaya with her i think.
Gary and Nok, thanks for all your support and friendship too - we will both see you soon, the beers are on me !!!

Gary & Nok
13th May 2007, 23:46
the beers are on me !!!
Now your talking :D

axel1974
14th May 2007, 00:22
All the very best of luck for the future to you both

Axel

Marcus
14th May 2007, 00:37
Congratulations! Well done to you both!
she's bringing a suitcase full of Pappaya with her i think. Me and my Dao tried that once. We had all the food taken off us at the airport. :cry: Should have known better!

John
14th May 2007, 00:57
Congratulations Dao and Greenheathen! Great feeling isn't it!

So yet another Thai person coming to the West Midlands. Quite a group here now. My wife Nat & I look forward to meeting you both at some future forum get-together.

Paul tee nung
14th May 2007, 01:20
Congratulations, have you looked up for her to go shopping for her Thai food? These places are close to you Wing yip, Day inn, There is another in the centre of birmingham Day inn is opposite legs 11 lap dancing club, the other one is a stones throw away, i will find out the name when she comes home from work. good luck. Paul & Duean

James & Ta
14th May 2007, 01:30
Congratulations, Well Done!!!

Lucky
14th May 2007, 01:51
Congratulations to you both :thumb:

Tobias
14th May 2007, 01:54
:thumb:

adam
14th May 2007, 02:16
Always great to here a couple are finally going to be together soon.....congratulations to you both...

Adam and Noi.

Kev62
14th May 2007, 03:04
Congrats from Kevin/Lamai :thumb:

rob c
14th May 2007, 04:15
Great news, congratulations! :thumb:

thongchai
14th May 2007, 04:20
Congrats too :thumb: and hope you have many happy time's together
cheers Andy

michael001
14th May 2007, 05:49
congradulations enjoy your life togeather :thumb:

peterinkendal
14th May 2007, 07:15
Andy Muay Thai,cheers mate...she's knows already how much everything costs over here...she's bringing a suitcase full of Pappaya with her i think.

But presumably not the cost of excess baggage!

Congratz from Mol and I, great news

Wolfy
14th May 2007, 07:23
I would just like to thank all of you for your kind words,CHEERS EVERYBODY !!!!! :clap:

kiansdaddy
14th May 2007, 09:02
Well done to you both :clap:

Nick1810
14th May 2007, 11:26
Congratulations from us too. :clap:

Best wishes for your future life in the UK together. :thumb:

Nick and Fon