PDA

View Full Version : Translations

carl01
30th Jan 2007, 13:16
Anyone reccomend a reputable translation service in Bkk and also advise on cost per translation?

Besides all the usuall support and financial gubbins i believe i have to have the following translatedtranslated.

The childs passport/sole custody paper/birth cetifiacte and name change paper.(unmarried father back to my missus maiden name)

The wifes passport and birth certificate with visa all Thai to English.

And my passport/birth certificate to Thai.

Anyone advise if i have overlooked anything regarding translations?

This is for a child settlement, with the wife allready having ILR.

many thanks

Carlo1

carl01
30th Jan 2007, 13:16
Anyone reccomend a reputable translation service in Bkk and also advise on cost per translation?

Besides all the usuall support and financial gubbins i believe i have to have the following translatedtranslated.

The childs passport/sole custody paper/birth cetifiacte and name change paper.(unmarried father back to my missus maiden name)

The wifes passport and birth certificate with visa all Thai to English.

And my passport/birth certificate to Thai.

Anyone advise if i have overlooked anything regarding translations?

This is for a child settlement, with the wife allready having ILR.

many thanks

Carlo1

BigRed
30th Jan 2007, 13:33
Click on find, enter 'old man' and browse the results.

BigRed

andy muay thai
30th Jan 2007, 22:18
the " OLD MAN " in bkk, which big red refers, near to the embassy did all my translation, and arranged marriage, and TB testing, first class service, lovely family business.

erikr69
31st Jan 2007, 12:39
there are so many it is hard to recommend. Just on the crossing of wireless road and the skytrain there are so many you are bound to find a good one.

Tony & Apple
1st Feb 2007, 08:18
there are translation shops near the sky train station near the embassy

we used 'professional translation' on wireless road (02 650 9135) to translate our docs. they even allowed me to correct any mistakes and have it typed again at no extra cost. - they will make grammar/spelling mistakes
300baht a page to translate
they excepted faxed docs from UK and had them ready for us to collect once we get to thailand.
(they might be able to post them to the UK)
this was back in 2004