PDA

View Full Version : length of pasport

jimbojet
7th Sep 2007, 00:51
Hi All,
Off to the LOS tonight to get married and apply for settlement Visa. The Little Lady has been told that she will have probs because she only has 17 months remaining on her passport.
I think different, she just has to renwew it at a later date and carry 2 until the ILR stage.

Any advice from you guys will put her mind at rest.

Thanks all.......

jimbojet
7th Sep 2007, 00:51
Hi All,
Off to the LOS tonight to get married and apply for settlement Visa. The Little Lady has been told that she will have probs because she only has 17 months remaining on her passport.
I think different, she just has to renwew it at a later date and carry 2 until the ILR stage.

Any advice from you guys will put her mind at rest.

Thanks all.......

-Keith-
7th Sep 2007, 01:25
The Little Lady has been told that she will have probs because she only has 17 months remaining on her passport.

Gossip and Tittle Tattle.

However, she might as well apply for a new biometric one (before getting the visa) whilst you are over there. It will save you unneccesary expense and aggrevation at a later date.

jimbojet
7th Sep 2007, 05:22
Thanks for the info, it has eased Her mind. I keep telling her not to listen to her Friends!!!
Thanks to all on the site for the help in getting this far and we hope to have good news for you next week.

Now off to battle Heathrow!!!