PDA

View Full Version : Wing Yip

Yo & Dave
29th Mar 2008, 10:49
I don’t know if anyone is aware that Wing Yip, do online shopping I just found out today,here’s the link .
http://www.wingyipstore.co.uk/index.php

Black Gull
31st Mar 2008, 17:30
yes they do online shopping, i have sent e-mail to them asking when they will have new project to open new branch in the southern :) :p
they have replied that they don't have project to open new branch, but i can order online with more than 900 items and free delivery when i spend £50.00 on online shopping. sound good huhhh? :D

Mike and Nat
1st Apr 2008, 03:24
Well we're quite lucky because we just need to drive 5 mins down the road and pick up whatever we need without and delviery charge :D

DavidJohn
1st Apr 2008, 04:32
Probably be visiting the Birmingham Wing Yip Store some time over the weekend. A great deal to choose from.
Lidl's provide some good fish deals too.
Formerly from Birmingham area now Stourport on Severn

erikr69
1st Apr 2008, 11:05
have to say to have the wing yip 400 m away from the house is lot easier then starting up the pc :P

Dan and Cherry
5th Jun 2008, 08:53
DavidJohn - if you are from Stourport try YamYam in Worcester (just around the corner from Boots). Go on a Tuesday (I think) as that's when they get fresh veg. from Thailand. My mrs. prefers it to Wing Yip as more of the stuff is Thai and they have more of the Thai veg. I've not been with her yet but she knows her stuff.

DavidJohn
6th Jun 2008, 09:38
Hello Dan, my wife says to say hello to you both. We met at Kidderminster market over the bank holiday. Not possible, i'm afraid, to go Tuesdays as Sumol (Be) works in Birmingham and I would not know what to look for myself.
Nice to receive a message from you though.
David and Sumol

Dan and Cherry
7th Jun 2008, 06:58
Hi David. Don't think it was us you met. Cherry has been back in Thailand since 7th April. Coming back to England next Saturday. We may bump into you another time. Yamyam is worth a try anyway even if you can't get all the veg.

DavidJohn
8th Jun 2008, 06:15
Hi Dan, yes, sorry for the mistake, my wife, who insisted it was you we met now believes it was Cherry and 'Steve' we met in Kidderminster. They live near the Watermill Restaurant in Kidderminster do you know them?

Dan and Cherry
8th Jun 2008, 11:21
No, don't know them. We're only on the other side of the park from there though on Sutton Road.