PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Investigations Web Site

Wolfy
27th Jan 2009, 11:01
Stumbled accross this one while "surfing", case study 4 is quite a good one :thumb:

http://www.pattaya-investigations.com/?67c1b688

Marcus
27th Jan 2009, 19:35
I liked case study one the best! :thumb:

richardb
28th Jan 2009, 03:13
No 5

"We sent a Thai speaking female operative armed with a name, description, tattoo description and the name for her best friend we managed to track down the girl quickly."

:shake:

Richard

Buriramboy
28th Jan 2009, 12:57
That site is run by Bryan the guy who owns the Pattaya-addicts forum and lets just say i wouldn't recomend anyone use them.

Callum001
28th Jan 2009, 21:17
Originally posted by Buriramboy:
That site is run by Bryan the guy who owns the Pattaya-addicts forum and lets just say i wouldn't recomend anyone use them.

Why do you say this ??

Why would you not use them ? Do you have personal experience of them ?
I do actually know the gentleman concerned and have always considered him to be a fair minded individual ??

Wolfy
28th Jan 2009, 23:40

Yes please tell us why you wouldn't recommend anyone use them...

rolyshark
29th Jan 2009, 05:18
Buriramboy-if the explanation involves disputes between members of different Pattaya-based fora and membership/moderation thereof,please reply by PM to those interested. The forum here is not an appropriate place to discuss such matters.

richardb
29th Jan 2009, 07:06

He was very supportive of a Charity event I organised last year.

Richard

Buriramboy
1st Feb 2009, 13:01
I do worry about some of you lot at times, do you actually think any of the previous customers quoted on there are real??? Nuff said and yes i know Bryan, i actually like the guy wouldn't want him on your university challenge team though.

caller
1st Feb 2009, 14:37
I do worry about some of you lot at times, do you actually think any of the previous customers quoted on there are real??? Nuff said and yes i know Bryan, i actually like the guy wouldn't want him on your university challenge team though.

Well, it made me laugh. This is turning into a habit!

I checked out the guy's website and assumed it was one of those mock-up jobs, am I now being told that isn't the case! :rolleyes:

Buriramboy
1st Feb 2009, 23:31
No it's deadly serious along with another site he has Pattaya tours or something forget the name, where for 8,000 baht you can sit on the back of a motorbike and be shown round the bars of Pattaya, you are also expected to pay for your hosts drinks on top of the 8,000 baht. Bargain!!!!!