PDA

View Full Version : swimming pool /hot tubs

robert d
8th May 2008, 19:14
hi folks,
just wondering does anybody know where to buy one of those freestanding pools (same as you see in argos catalogue etc)also can anybody recommend a hot tub/sauna company as im thinking about getting once house built,i dont think i can afford a proper pool.
thanks

maokaang
8th May 2008, 20:04
Would this be for Staffordshire or Uthai Thani?

Roland
9th May 2008, 01:21
Robert,

Where abouts in Staffs are you based?

Roland

MF
9th May 2008, 08:02
Originally posted by robert d:
hi folks,
just wondering does anybody know where to buy one of those freestanding pools (same as you see in argos catalogue etc)also can anybody recommend a hot tub/sauna company as im thinking about getting once house built,i dont think i can afford a proper pool.
thanks

Why not try Argus?

JamesandNoi
9th May 2008, 09:30
If the tub is for the uk i have a very good contact for them email or pm me

JohnSwansea
11th May 2008, 00:24
I was looking at this for a friend of mine a while back. I know it's easy to import from China into the UK for a single tub at a competitive price. You can try HERE (http://www.globalsources.com/) as a starting point. But I don't know how these prices would compare to Thai ones. Personally, I can't imagine wanting a hot tub in Thailand. I'm sure you could get a small pool built there for a reasonable price.

Yo & Dave
11th May 2008, 07:25
If you take my advise you should not bother with a hot tub, have a spar bath instead you will use it more often and save yourself a lot of money and hassle, The running cost of an average hot tub is about £30 a month and after a couple of months it might become an expensive ornament .