PDA

View Full Version : Where is Thaksins House?

siamsteve
20th Sep 2006, 01:14
Apparently Thaksin is supposed to have arrived in London.
We can go protest him being here and remind him that we are not allowed to own land in Thailand so why should he be allowed to here

siamsteve
20th Sep 2006, 01:14
Apparently Thaksin is supposed to have arrived in London.
We can go protest him being here and remind him that we are not allowed to own land in Thailand so why should he be allowed to here

fish
20th Sep 2006, 02:27
How did he get in the country, surely his reason to return is questionable :confused:

a petley
20th Sep 2006, 02:42
90 days and he's out!!

siamsteve
20th Sep 2006, 02:43
I just heard that he is supposed to have chartered a russian plane, Airforce 1 apparently has ******ed off back to Thailand standing him in NY, could not happen to a nicer guy. He is expected to arrive this afternoon

alvin
20th Sep 2006, 02:51
Rumours are, in some parts of cockney east-London, its somewhere in good old Thai-er Hamlets! :)

Thaddeus
20th Sep 2006, 02:53
Originally posted by fish:
How did he get in the country, surely his reason to return is questionable :confused:

Well, he has got wads and wads of cash ;)

hugh fitz-simons
20th Sep 2006, 03:06
Now I wish the Brit police had the right to demand urine tests! Imagine 'Wacky Taky' on a night out at Stringfellows being asked to **** in a cup!!!

prioritypress
20th Sep 2006, 03:32
I believe he's got a house in The Boltons, Chelsea...Can anybody confirm this?

Nick

alvin
20th Sep 2006, 03:37
I can't confirm that or that Sam Allardyce was his (estate) agent either :lol:

Ron-Tik
20th Sep 2006, 05:21
I wonder if he will have to take a TB test at LHR, as he is known to be a Thai Bung-er? :shrug:

Skippy
20th Sep 2006, 06:55
All jokes aside guys - you do realise under the UN charter that your politicians signed on your behalf years ago - If he feels he has a possibility of being Tortured on his return to Thailand he could effectively ask for Asylum here!!

Also , I may be wrong but I thought we could now own land in Thailand?
Anyway lets face it regardless of that if you stopped foreigners owning land in the UK half the country would be up for sale

-Skippy

Lucky
20th Sep 2006, 07:47
Originally posted by Skippy:

Also , I may be wrong but I thought we could now own land in Thailand?

No, not as yet

Thaddeus
20th Sep 2006, 07:57
Originally posted by Skippy:
If he feels he has a possibility of being Tortured on his return to Thailand he could effectively ask for Asylum here!!

If being denied access to your bank account is regarded as a form of torture, the UK is so PC now that he will probably be allowed to stay for ever.

Do Harrods have a sale on at the moment? .... Is Harrods on sale at the moment? ;)