upcountry
18th Apr 2007, 14:06
Can you believe my mother in law ****ed on my head in her sleep

upcountry
18th Apr 2007, 14:06
Can you believe my mother in law ****ed on my head in her sleep

steve&saranya
18th Apr 2007, 23:07
ahh she told you she was sleeping. ;) any wetsuits for sale near you.umbrellas for sale anyone.

steve

Casey Jones
19th Apr 2007, 01:16
What were you doing so close to your mother-in-laws 'never never' region that she was able to **** on your HEAD when she fell asleep? Think carefully before you answer...your credability as an upstanding member of the TUK community hangs in the balance! :eek:

upcountry
19th Apr 2007, 04:28
I was sleeping downstairs with my missus and my mother in law upstairs,
mai pen rai was her answer, i told her some people in europe pay good money for things like that

Marcus
19th Apr 2007, 04:39
What? It seeped through the floorboards? She threw it out the window and the wind blew it back in downstairs to you? I'm sorry, I simply can't get my head around this one.

(boom boom)

upcountry
19th Apr 2007, 04:50
seeped through the floorboards,

marcus sorry didnt arrange a meet up in the end, i got rat arsed down the khao san

Casey Jones
19th Apr 2007, 04:50
Yea...I agree Marcus. It sounds very 'fishy' to me. If she leaks that badly you ever thought of buying an inflateable pool for her to sleep in?
I'm thinking somebody was doing a bit of sleep walking here!! ;)

Skippy
19th Apr 2007, 04:51
Thats what happens when you make full land!!

It unbalances everything!!

:thumb:

- Skippy

siamsteve
19th Apr 2007, 06:14
village life dont you love it!

bilbo
19th Apr 2007, 10:39
Up C
So its true you are a P..s Ed :lol:

upcountry
19th Apr 2007, 11:51
siam steve
I was woken up at 3am by gunshot from accross the road as well, yes village life

upcountry
19th Apr 2007, 11:54
my sister in law thought she was clever making 20bht out of me each time she went to get the beers as well..that was until the whole village gossiped about her creaming of the top of the vilages money she was supposed to be looking after......

Marcus
19th Apr 2007, 19:11
Originally posted by upcountry:
I was woken up at 3am by gunshot from accross the road as well, I see. The gun went off and your mother in law wet herself in fright! Got it! Hell's teeth UpC, no wonder you spent the trip drinking! :lol:

Grahame
20th Apr 2007, 03:09
Originally posted by Marcus:

Originally posted by upcountry:
I was woken up at 3am by gunshot from accross the road as well, I see. The gun went off and your mother in law wet herself in fright! Got it! Hell's teeth UpC, no wonder you spent the trip drinking! :lol:

:lol: :thumb:

colin244
21st Apr 2007, 18:04
No such trouble at the family party in Bang Dung for me as the police who were guests broke up the disco when the dj's had a punch up in the back of the disco truck and large knives appeared as did some seriously looking officials in uniform

I was advised by several family members including the wife to sit on the patio and drink my beer and not to say anything needless to say I followed their advice

In the morning only the dogs/chickens/sweeping noises to contend with ;)
colin 244