Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ
    Blog Entries

Post If I were an ECO this would work on me !

I have just about finished my settlement application and supporting documents and was telling the other half about all the documents etc.

I read her my supporting letter and she said "why she not write one", so I thought cant hurt can it.... I explained what a letter of support for an application should consist of and a few days later she emailed me this:-

I write this letter to help get a Visa so I can live with my husband in England.

My husband live and works in England and I live with my parents and help on our farm in (deleted address), Ban Kruat, Buri Ram.

I want to live with him as I love him very much and want to be with him, he take good care of me and love me very much too. I don’t want to be away from him anymore. We want to be together as we are married and husband and wife.

I have talked with my parents and they want me to be happy and go to England too and can take care of our farm without me to help.

My husband has shown me pictures of his house and together our home where we will live in England and I want to go there and be with him forever.

He takes good care of me and my family, he is a good man, we talk everyday on the phone, sometime we skype and sms, but I miss him so much when he in England it make me so sad I cry sometime very much.

Please can I have Visa to be with him in England.

If I were an ECO I would have a hard time refusing this ! (OK maybe I am a bit bias)

Member สมาชิก

Me too but they see these type of letters day in day out.

If you are honest, provide all the correct evidence and information then you will get the visa.

A word opf advice, don't make it financial, it her letter she says you take good care of her and her family how? It has to be financial as you don't live there so I asusme you send money. Don't let the ECO think yoru relationship is about her wanting to be with you for money.

Good luck.

As Rocketman says If you meet the requirements accomodation and support You will not have a problem.
    I have to say she has done a remarkable job if she thought that one up all on her own.
    Almost brought a tear to my eyes.

Veteran ผู้มีประสบการณ์ Bryn&Mot's Avatar

If I were an ECO I would have a hard time refusing this ! (OK maybe I am a bit bias)
    So the ECO should base his asessment on what....Emotion ?
    Last edited by Bryn&Mot; 15th Aug 2011 at 15:09.
    I'm there
    Bryn

Frogster, please tell me your post is "tongue in cheek". Bryn's post above tells you the answer, if you are remotely serious. If not,then, yes, very amusing. It made me titter.

Dave.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddwjg View Post
    Frogster, please tell me your post is "tongue in cheek". Bryn's post above tells you the answer, if you are remotely serious. If not,then, yes, very amusing. It made me titter.Dave.
    ddwjg.... "tounge in cheek" ??? I am an ,

OK, to lay your mind to rest, I have completed everything correctly, I have no real concerns that I will not obtain a Visa with my supporting docs etc...

Yes I have a proper supporting letter and documentation, etc... etc.... etc....

I was just telling her about everything and about my letter of support, it was her idea to write a little letter as well.... this is what she came up with, I thought it was cute, thats all.

Everything in my folder, even my supporting letter, is "factual", and this is just such a contrast, and made me think, maybe we have lost the plot a little...... after all, love is the real reason we want to be with our partners, isn't it?

I may just well inclued it, for devilment !!

i'm wellin' upi here

Here's letter from my ex gf

Dear Mr ECO

I want go with Mikey to England cuz when he first meet me in EZ lady bar in Pattaya, he give me big tip and I feel sorry for him, cuz he hurt his neck when he keep looking up at me dancing on bar.

He give me money many times and I love he. He always stay good hotel so I can have good shower. I love he very much and when he take me shopping in MBK, he buy me mobile phone and gold. I like gold because when mikey go home i can trade at pawn shop.

Mikey so good to me when he go home. He send me money from Western Union for me to buy food. I always go home to village when Mikey in England. He call me many times and can only hear Dance music in background because I always play loud when I do laundry. I like doing laundry and do many times. I love mikey.

I want go Mikey home in UK and live with he. I not want work because mikey say he can take care and he know I cannot get job because I must sleep until 3pm (because I do many laundry I am tired).

I promise I will do visa good and not be bad girl and go do laundry in another house or like my friend who do many laundry in house with many lady in nice town called Soho.

Sawasdee Ka

Only joking

Blog Entries

Hi Mikey.....

Nice letter from your ex, but I see you are falling into the trap of everyone else and only posting the factual stuff

Oh and on a technical point... shouldn't that be "Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms ECO"

Quote Originally Posted by Frogster1953 View Post
    Hi Mikey.....

Nice letter from your ex, but I see you are falling into the trap of everyone else and only posting the factual stuff

Oh and on a technical point... shouldn't that be "Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms ECO"
    LOL

Oh forgot about being politically correct. Shame on me.

Premium Member

There's some real cynics on here Froggie, take no notice. (But I wouldn't include her letter in your application- as nice as it is)

MikeyBrum - very witty and in many cases probably spot on !!

Hope your neck's better now mate. Try Beach Club next time you go, no need to crank your neck up in there !! Not that I frequent such establishments these days,no, my idea of a good night out in Pattaya nowadays is well away from the bright lights of Walking Street.

Yes, a crate of Leo and a barbecue over on the Dark side is about my limit now, then wake up to a nice thick and sweet Thai Coffee (and a glass of tea for palate cleansing purposes) and a nice ham cheese toastie from 7 eleven. Or a full monty breakfast somewhere. Once a Heathen always a Heathen.

Good luck with the Visa application Froggie53.

Blog Entries

At the risk of going off topic.....

Hi Wolfy,

Ah.... "The Beach Club".... an old haunt of a friend of mine, I have been dragged in their, screaming and kicking on a few occassions, all against my will, you understand!

The down side to that establishment is when sitting at those tables, its no good just keeping your head lowered.... the table tops are mirrors... *** ! supprised me first time, I thought the table was cracked!!!

I know of a few Darkside places..... but thats another story!!!

Thanks for your good wishes for the Visa, will keep everyone informed of the progress and outcome.

Ta!!!

Lucky you lot,

wifey has banned me from Pattaya unless ("I superglooo you darlink!!)

colin 244

Agreed Wolfy. I'm a good boy now and you would never get me in such places as Whats Up Bar, Anna-Jets and I really never have stayed at the Penthouse Pattaya...honest guv..you know you can trust a brummie .

Good luck this season even though you nicked RJ.

Most of all RIP frank Munro ...great player, saw him several times in 70s (when you used to beat us all the time)

Mike