Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Member สมาชิก
    Join Date
    3 Aug 2009

    Default Can FLR(M) and ICFN with "work permitted" start a business as self employed?

    Hi guys,
    Can someone on a Spouse FLR(M) and ICFN with "work permitted" start a business as self-employed? I believe yes... but need reassurance.

    A reference to the UKBA website or other trusted source would be appreciated.

    I've looked for the answer to this on all the letters we've got, the UKBA website (clear as mud), Google and these forums... and can't find the answer. I have no doubt the answer really is in these forums but with the keywords I've used I can't find it.

    Many thanks.

  2. #2
    Moderator Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jun 2003
    Blog Entries


    Yes a spouse with FLR is entitled to work as a self-employed person and to start a business. The ICFN (now know as a biometric residence permit) is not a relevant issue in your case.
    Tobias - โทเบียส
    It’s better to be 6 feet apart than to be 6 feet under.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 8th Oct 2011, 07:38
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27th Jun 2011, 20:08
  3. Urgent help please - Thai "30 baht Medical Card" - Treatment entitlement?
    By toddmeister in forum Health Issues / Travel Insurance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24th Nov 2010, 21:59
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 4th Jun 2010, 07:59
  5. This Girl's dirtier than Norman "Bite your legs" Hunter
    By Wolfy in forum Off Topic Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10th Nov 2009, 18:53

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts