Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ha ha ok this is kan's favourites

Mackerel in tomato sauce
    Hola hoop crisps
    spaghetti bolognese (but it gave her wind)
    Fruit strawberries cherries plums
    iceberg lettuce

I gave her a Flying saucers sweet her face was a picture lol she tried to spit it out, but she wants a packet to take home to try on her friends lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post

I gave her a Flying saucers sweet her face was a picture lol she tried to spit it out, but she wants a packet to take home to try on her friends lol
    (must try that on the villagers as wifey actually likes sherbet dabs especially the licorice so no good on her)

colin 244

Member สมาชิก

That's wierd, my wife always buys mackerel in tomato sauce and hula hoops too. Usually for her lunch!

So far I've found she'll eat everything but potatoes.

Veteran ผู้มีประสบการณ์

My wife loves potatoes. Oddly though, she eats them plain, no butter, no anything. I can't work that out. Thais love strong tastes and she complains about pasta and tomato based dishes being tasteless but she loves plain potatoes!

I had the like/dislike potato thing with wifey a while back where she thought jacket potatoes (with butter) were lovely but any other form of the vegetable including chips was a no go

colin 244

Old Hand มือเก่า

My GF likes pasta and cheese based dishes. She ate mostly Chinese food on her visit last year and when she worked in America she pigged out on Subway.

I honestly believe that Thai attitudes to foreign food are what stops them from trying or enjoying other cuisines such as Indian. I met a kid last year in the village who openly said "Mai chop ahan farang", (I don't like foreign food), he was all of 4 years old. I could give daily examples of this, brainwashed. Equally so, when I was living in London my work colleague wouldn't eat any foreign food whatsoever, strictly British grub only. One lunchtime we were tucking into some pate when he walked past and looked at us in disgust. The next day we got him back by giving him some French fish pate and told him it was Shippams fish paste, he scoffed the lot down.

I'm in agreement with the bland taste of MK. I've tried it many times and many different dishes but it just seems so processed to me, like it's fresh out the box, not my liking but without doubt the most popular restaurant in most shopping centers. The sauce has me doing a Linford to the nearest toilet every time I try it sadly.

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ andyn1066's Avatar

Wife likes my Spaghetti Bolognese, but really loves it if I add some chilli and a stick of lemon grass to the Bolognese, which gives it a Thai twist. She has even started adding cheese, and garlic bread.

Premium Member

I did a Spag Bol up in the village last December. It was too spicy for everyone !!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta