Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  335
Likes Likes:  1,785
Dislikes Dislikes:  68
Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Very true James.

I was last in Pattaya for two days in February and they were everywhere, luckily enough not too many in Bangkok, but they are increasing.

I agree, they are rude and arrogant, but stick to their own groups. Some of them have very bad taste in clothes, I heard that most of them are from Siberia, it's only a 6 hour ish flight to Utapao and onto Pattaya.

I sometimes think the same of some Essex folk and/or teachers, but no doubt, if I stated that in print, you would be offended?

[MODERATOR EDIT: The content of this post has been edited to remove the unnecessary quote of the entire previous post. Please see this topic for more information regarding use of the 'Quote' feature when posting in the forums. Thank you for your cooperation.]
    Last edited by Tobias; 20th Jul 2012 at 22:12.

Furniture เฟอร์นิเจอร์

“Oh wad some power the giftie gie us To see oursel's as others seeus! It wad frae monie a blunder free us, And foolish notion” Robert Burns

Quote Originally Posted by caller View Post
    I sometimes think the same of some Essex folk and/or teachers, but no doubt, if I stated that in print, you would be offended?
    What?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jimmbo60 View Post
    “Oh wad some power the giftie gie us To see oursel's as others seeus! It wad frae monie a blunder free us, And foolish notion” Robert Burns
    I cannae understand ya...

To be continued in todays exciting episode -----.

Anyway good on you Ash.x

colin 244

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Fusion View Post
    I agree, they are rude and arrogant, but stick to their own groups. Some of them have very bad taste in clothes,
    If you stand back and observe objectively, the VERY same can be said about many British, American, Australian, etc. tourists.
    Paul พอล
    กำขี้ดีกว่ากำตด

Veteran ผู้มีประสบการณ์ Harvey at home's Avatar

Reminds me of a time about 5 years ago when I was travelling in the lift of the Park Centre hotel on Beach road down to the lobby from my room on the upper floors and had the misfortune to have to squeeze into the lift which was full of stone faced Russian men women and kids whose only response to my cordial Hello and nod was to glare back with one of them anonymously farting in a loud manner, even this event did not cause any of them to change their stoic and cold attitudes!

They do seem to be a funny lot of people and maybe the scuttlebutt is right that most of them belong to some sub section of the Russian Mafia

I certainly wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of the women never mind the men, having said that before the rather overweight Russian ladies get so fat (On average) I admit that they are some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen especially if they have the high cheek bones and eastern type eyes Wow!

The German men get to me as well whilst I am having a bit of a complaint, usually large and overweight they come puffing and blowing along with that serious intent written all over their flushed faces and in their own company have noticed that they are full of Bon homie and fun and yet on their own its as though they are in a different world.

The Americans whilst I am at it are the ones that seem to me to be in charge of any situation, relaxed, laid back and usually talking in a volume that meant there was no use for the mobile phones that they are using telling every on in a 100 yard radius what's going on in their lives.

The Brits well say no more they, at least in Pattaya seem to be down at heel most of the time possibly even when they are not, cannot say that they are too loud, aggressive maybe their body language does that far better than I can but Heck we are generalising here arnt we and its always a bit tongue in cheek.

Now what about the others, needs thinking about that One!

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

The anonymous fart is hilarious The thought it could have been one of the women makes it even funnier for me.

I agree with you on the young Russian women, some of them are real head turners.

Quote Originally Posted by Millsey View Post
    I agree with you on the young Russian women, some of them are real head turners.
    One thing I don't understand after travelling all those thousand miles to Thailand, why do Brits frequent those Russian/European Go-Go-Bars
    Bye Bye EU Day 31st December 2020 (11 p.m.)

Furniture เฟอร์นิเจอร์

can do it in London at many local pubs

i really do enjoy being at my wifes house,secluded and quiet no farangs and come to think of it not many thais,just pleasant countryside views,mountains in the background,hot sun good food,cold beer...right i am off to book a flight

Old Hand มือเก่า

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey at home View Post

I certainly wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of the women never mind the men, having said that before the rather overweight Russian ladies get so fat (On average) I admit that they are some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen especially if they have the high cheek bones and eastern type eyes Wow!
    We were staying at the Omni Tower down soi nana at xmas were there was a number of russian women staying.
    As Harvey says they looked Wow and I certainly would not want to get on the wrong side of them, there was a scary vibe about them that actually made you feel uncomfortable.

On one evening me and my BIL were sitting outside having a few beers and a smoke, then a motor bike taxi would appear right outside the hotel entrance. Every time this happened one sometimes two of these Russian girls, looking stunning, would appear and off they went, this carried on through out the evening.

Out of curiosity my BIL asked the sercurity guard regading what we had been seeing, apparently there was upto 40 of them staying and had been for the last few months, tourists was not mentioned.

I have stayed in the Omni before and never see any Russian ladies or men before, infact in all my trips to Thailand I doubt I have ever seen any Russians before.
    Last edited by Greg / Pairin; 21st Jul 2012 at 09:24.

Yes - But the women in Omni Tower are the hookers who work the streets of Sukhumvit (Russians)

I have only met a few russians and that was on holiday in cyprus and they were a couple of russian families and they were really nice and loved to chat, they shot piutting ladies tho wow scary as !!!
    None I say NONE of my students say BOYO, please how common!!!!!
    I have taught them a few good ones tho, "there's a lovely coat that jacket is butt" and " I will be there now in a minute" we taffs do have a good few idiotic sayings sadly or not as it all makes the world go around ;-)
    Mahasarakham was great today, I really enjoyed the judging and was made very welcome by all. In my scores at the end of the day number 4 (i wont give names or schools as not fair as not everyone seen scores yet) was way out infront, number 30 was second and a girl from my own school was 3rd, In the end all judges scores totaled that was the end result too, so it was nice to see all the judges had the same criteria and scored to it. The other judges were all Thai and I must say I was a little perterbed by this at first, but after talking to them and subsequently judging with them with many discussions whilst judging they were all a great lot.
    I was supposed to recieve 300 baht for this day's work but sadly my gf had my w/p in her bag and when I was to get paid ID was required. My gf had turned up to meet me at this point of the day and stupidly i said " oh my gf has my ID please see her" guess where the 300 baht is? yep in her purse and I am a big chap not scared of much but I am not going in that handbag, there is where I draw the line. My life is worth more than the 300 baht I think ;-)
    Thanks for some great replies again on this post I really do love reading it.
    Ashx

Forum Antiquity ของโบราณ bifftastic's Avatar

What were you judging Ash?

Chickens!

Any photos yet?

Furniture เฟอร์นิเจอร์ the_link's Avatar

Can do better than that:

http://1chickenlove.com/baby-chick-modeling/

It gets worse, particularly when the little blighter won't keep still:

http://1chickenlove.com/bathtime-with-jj/

To summarise - there's some seriously strange people about.

Veteran ผู้มีประสบการณ์ prikphet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gary & Nok View Post
    One thing I don't understand after travelling all those thousand miles to Thailand, why do Brits frequent those Russian/European Go-Go-Bars
    Variety is the spice of life - I imagine if you live in Pattaya a change is a as good as a rest. . .

I've never been to a Russian go go bar, didn't see the point and also I heard they were expensive!

Errrr! exactly my point! Coal to Newcastle and all that!
    Bye Bye EU Day 31st December 2020 (11 p.m.)