Dislikes Dislikes:  68
Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ

Quote Originally Posted by brian99 View Post
    Would you like to make a bet on that?
    aahhemmm , damn , I should have taken that bet
    Colin & Ying

Thanks for the warning but I am not completely ba ! well I don't think so anyway!!!! I did not think it important to state that I was accompanied by some Thai student teachers as well. Everyone knew what I was doing so was all ok.
    I find it hard enough with student's telling me they love me and doing the flickering eyelid thing(which is not good a sexual meaning in these parts) although flattering.
    Bike now signed for so only a paper from my school confirming my address to wait for today (we will see) then wait about 4 weeks for truck docs then off to the transfer office and change both over.
    Off swimming now still want to hit 125kg by this time next year.
    Yes I could date the lady in the garage and she is suay but I need a break first then see what happens with who ;-)
    Ash.x

- - - Updated - - -

sorry hit 100kg I am 125kg ;-( maybe more ba than I thought ;-)
    ash.x
    Last edited by Tobias; 2nd Oct 2012 at 19:48. Reason: Removed double posting - software malfunction.

Adapting to single life again is not easy for me, never been great alone and never been alone for long.
    I am enjoying the freedom to eat when I like and do what I like when I like with no responsibilities for anyone but myself.
    The swimming and weight training are going great and I have lost a bit as my tight trousers will need a belt very soon if I keep it going.
    Renting as nice little room was no real problem a detached little house with a lounge, bathroom and small area for a kitchen and a good ish bedroom with a/c. A porch all with a tv and bed etc, all very cosy and at 2,200 + utilities not bad at all.
    Right now with final tests and marking papers etc I am busy enough and I am lucky that a few student teachers have been having meals with me and swimming sometimes etc.
    So I have had some company and conversation.
    The down side is no female close company, no one to do anything for or with, no one to kiss or mess around with.
    This is what I have always missed and desire, I wonder if i miss it too much?
    Now time to try and learn to have some me time and be happy with just me, but I struggle with this,eg when I visit a temple such as Wat nong wang it's better to have company of a lover or at least a friend to discuss the visit with etc.
    Today I need to go to maha to pay off truck and get some bits from big c, I might even look at some drums as I always wanted to learn.
    I started to learn in the uk about 3 years ago then snapped my achilies tendon which meant no playing lessons for 9 months at least which turned out to be never again so far.
    Now my leg is as good as it will get and I feel I can handle the bass pedal, but all I learn't (not much) has now gone.
    I meant to mention my apartment is close to school on a very quiet rd in the country bit of town so out of my window there are a few houses but all covered by trees and such, so its very quiet and peaceful except for about an hour at night when the dogs have a barking session.
    weight time then shower then more tests and marking in school.
    Ash.x
    PS I am looking for a new job, not decided to move definately but advice here was to consider getting away from here. Although my ex seems reasonable now, this is only because she wants me back, as I have no intention of going back, and if I had another lady on my arm I think we would see the real side of her come out to play.
    Not sure yet but applying for posts and see what happens.
    The teacher in school has offered me lessons which is great so we start next week supposedly.

Forum Antiquity ของโบราณ bifftastic's Avatar

...I might even look at some drums as I always wanted to learn...
    Shame I'm not there, I could teach you
    "You're so unapproachable!"
    "And yet, here you are."

Ban Na Jomtian, Chon Buri, Thailand, Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by bifftastic View Post
    Shame I'm not there, I could teach you
    Sorry ... But I had a vision when I read that Biff

Attachment 5523 Attachment 5524

The down side is no female close company, no one to do anything for or with, no one to kiss or mess around with
    Adopt a soi dog and when you or 'it' get fed up with each other just kick it out.

Either way you will feel good. You will have had companionship, love and affection and 'it' will have been spoiled rotten for a while.
    Everybody gains, win, win situation.

Only joking Ash, I kinda know what you mean but just keep busy and occupy your time. Drums (!?) is this a good idea? Sit back and think about it for about a year
    Judging others before you have met isn't a wise option.

Veteran ผู้มีประสบการณ์

Quote Originally Posted by shrek48 View Post
    Although my ex seems reasonable now, this is only because she wants me back, as I have no intention of going back, and if I had another lady on my arm I think we would see the real side of her come out to play.
    Not saying she's good for you or not at this time but, logically, isn't this 'reasonable' behaviour on her part, if you assume that she cares for you?

It seems reasonable behaviour to give you back the car, it seems reasonable to want to get back with you, to try to work things out, to realise that maybe she wants to be better. I don't understand that 'having another lady on your arm' would make the 'real her' come out. What's she supposed to behave like, if she cared for you, seeing you with another lady?

What's she supposed to behave like, if she cared for you, seeing you with another lady?
    I would suggest she would think; 'what a bustard, typical butterfly farlang, just like the last one'
    Judging others before you have met isn't a wise option.

Based on the disappearing farang you hear about in Thailand I would be extra careful

[MODERATOR EDIT: The content of this post has been edited to remove the unnecessary quote of the entire previous post. Please see this topic for more information regarding use of the 'Quote' feature when posting in the forums. Thank you for your cooperation.]

Shrek If you are missing the company of a lady friend At your age and In your shoes I would too.
    I would not be at the local bar not my scene.
    I much prefer getting to know someone as best you can before jumping into bed with them I don't think it's a good idea to get involved with another in the same locality.
    I am aware you have a job there that you like.So I know it's difficult. If you do move.
    I would suggest Chang Mai could be a good move for you. its sort of mini Bagkok with all you will need.
    Ladies well, Lots of choice there and it's well placed for transport links. Airport on the doorstep Ect.
    Good luck Shrek

I am enjoying the freedom to eat when I like and do what I like when I like with no responsibilities for anyone but myself.
    Keep on enjoying it for a while longer, one of the best "me" periods I had was when concentraiting on work, doing the gym, followed by ten-pin bowling then cinema, sleep, gym, work... gave me time to work. There were enough complications with just that, let alone a relationship too. Discover and better yourself, get yourself where you want to be, health, weight, financial wise and then introduce a relationship (and watch it all disappear ).

I personally don't think the drums, however distant from new neighbours would be a good idea, if you have a musical ability though, then the guitar would be a much better and easier option and if good, would be very popular

Serenade with Drums or Guitar, hmmm ;-)

Lonely as it seems shrek (you have been alone for a short while) but reflect on things and decide what's right for you and maybe the right lady for you will come along wherever in LOS you may be, but agree if your going to swan around with a new partner do it well out of the ex's area or balloons and ducks for you mate

colin 244

The other side I talk about is the vengeful nasty side I saw when she left her ex, this I thought was reasonable as he beat her most weekends, But forget not she also threatened me with the truck and car, it is only I believe due to the promise i made of fighting her with every breath I had to get MY truck and bike and removing all the goods i had purchased and had the invoices for from her house, this alone was enough to deter her. Also she saw what i could do with lawyers/police and ex, when I helped her fight her ex with the police and lawyers, as you probably know the lawyers are not exactly on fire here. I was aggressive to say the least (not fighting) Everyone knew I would not be fobbed off and action had to be taken where and when required.
    So I have no intention of getting back with her as she is not reasonable as a rule, have you read my posts where i tell you she has done the same stuff and made the same promises a million times?
    I left because nothing ever changed, nor was it going to. Yes she has been reasonable up to know and i got my truck and bike not to much trouble. That is only because of what I have told you and she wants me back, all the tears and begging I have seen 20 times before and nothing changed.
    This time I will not give into blackmail, not go back because grandad is upset( that really hurts me).
    I seen her today in the 7/11 and guess what I had the tears and sorry again, and I have no money, my ex not pay me!! but she has sold all the chickens at least 15k more like 25k, she says she had to give them away!!! people were queing to buy them.
    She has not listened again and used the money and stuff i left wisely again !!! and also told me she gave her bank book to her ex because he asked for it!!!! come on I ask you does this sound reasonable or even sane, or like a women capable of change?
    I have told her today at the 7/11 do not ask me for help I have no baht or no intention of helping her a second time, I am not interested in her problems again with her ex.
    So today proved to me she cannot or will not change has no idea how to act or behave and I am very happy to be away from it all.
    This may sound harsh but you must understand she tried again today to blackmail into going back, telling me her troubles,money:ex; daughter sick; grandad on last legs, trying her best to get me reeled in. into more problems and the same ole lies and promises.
    Ash.x

Banned

what is she doing in 7-11 if she had no money, its a pretty expensive shop that.

Veteran ผู้มีประสบการณ์

Based on your last post, she does seem to be a hopeless case. The 'have no money' begging stuff and handing over a bank book to her ex is just, well... bad news. I'll wager a bet that the 7-11 staff would have been rolling their eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brian99 View Post
    what is she doing in 7-11 if she had no money, its a pretty expensive shop that.

Shrek, I think you need to get out of Dodge.

Yes leopard and spots etc however a lot of Thai ladies act like a spoilt child when it suits them and most usually have another family member behind them controlling the outbursts for sympathy IMHO.

Move out of the area is good advice as I think I have mentioned before.

Take care Mr Shrek

colin 244

I am looking at jobs but just can't jump ship for any old job as mine is a good one.
    My prediction was sadly spot on!!! a call from the nice lady at the garage, my ex has called and asked for the paper work back!!! thankfully it has all been sent off and is my ownership, recorded etc and the lady told my ex it was now impossible to go back and get papers.
    On a better note I had my assessment scores yesterday,2nd highest in school, would of been top by 3% but 1 teacher hate's farrangs and me especially and makes no secret of it, hates me more i am told as my students rush from her class to go to mine ;-)
    my score were lowest (apart from the witch) 89 then all others were mid 90's highest of 96% then the witch....
    wait for it !!!! have a guess !!!!!! 59 yes 59 she does not know me, never spoken to me let alone been in my class.
    The final nail in my coffin for her was when my 2 students won the area competition by some 20 marks each, way ahead of the pack and her student came 3rd out of 3 ;-)
    so anyway my overall % was 88.1% nearest farrang was 76% so not bad for my first 6 months.
    last day of tests today so must fly, sad to tell you I was right about ex and most of you knew it anyway.
    Ash.x

Ban Na Jomtian, Chon Buri, Thailand, Thailand

Does seem a shame Ash that you feel the need to move schools. Obviously I don't know what the area is like, but is it not possible to move a bit further out, but continue at the school ?

Old Hand มือเก่า

Shrek, I can remember your first post and it goes like this:-

I am thinking of going to Thailand for the first time, I am not looking for a wife or to go to the sex city but would like to go to a beach area with lovely land and areas to go to.

So tell me something! what has gone wrong?