should get her on any other bills for future referance ?
You can get the Electric, Gas, Water, Telephone and any other Utility Bills you may have put into joint names and IMHO it's worthwhile opening a joint Nationwide Buiding Society Flex Account, all very useful for future Visa Application evidence.