Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Old Hand มือเก่า

Hi all,

Isarn Sausages, Northern style sausages and meat balls (pork or beef). All home made & made to order.

I'm not a good cook so don't worry. It's not me. There is a lady named Ooy who lives in Kent makes them.

Pork balls or Beef balls ลูกชิ้นหมู ลูกชิ้นเนื้อ £10 per kilo
    Sai aua (Northen style sausages)ไส้อั่ว £9 per kilo
    Isarn sausages ไส้กรอกอีสาน £9 per kilo
    Jelly noodles sausages ไส้กรอกวุ้นเส้น £9 per kilo

Delivery or postage fee not included. PM me for the contact number if interested

Regards.

Kate

Old Hand มือเก่า

Northen style sausages

ไส้อั่ว

Old Hand มือเก่า

meat balls

ลูกชิ้น

Old Hand มือเก่า

Isarn sausages

ไส้กรอกอีสาน

Rookie มือใหม่

can i have a contact number for Isarn Sausages, Northern style sausages and meat balls (pork or beef). All home made & made to order. ? please

Thanks
    anne

Forum Regular สมาชิกประจำ stevem's Avatar

Thanks Kate&Martin for the last few wks ive kept up the routine of not eating before i go to bed.

Now you have just blown it for me,after seing your pics ive raided the fridge for some cumberland sausages ( the closest i could get)+ cheese.

Somebody get a mod and ban this type of pic.

Rookie มือใหม่

can i have the number

Quote Originally Posted by Kate&Martin View Post
    Hi all,

I'm not a good cook so don't worry. It's not me. There is a lady named Ooy who lives in Kent makes them.
    Kate&Martin.

I don't want to be a dampener, on this thread, which is a great idea, but, does "Ooy from Kent" have the required Hygiene certification, and an officially inspected and authorised 'place of business'.
    Many Thai people in UK think it is easy to cook from home, but the official regulations, (and punishments) are quite severe with regard to conducting business without these requirements.

About 15 years ago, myself and another UK husband of a Thai had the idea of starting a business between us, offering a delivery service of Thai food to our local community. There were no local Thai restaurants in our town. Both our wives were excellent cooks, both with Thai and Isaan foods. We thought they could cook from home, and we could deliver on request. Really naive, I know.

When the word spread, and everything looked very encouraging, we found that we would need to purchase premises in which to cook, and that no permissions would be given for home cooking. Normal house insurance would not cover any mishaps. I could go on, but suffice to say, as we did not have the finances, we did not pursue this idea.

Regards Dave.

Blog Entries

Dave, the OP was posted almost 3 years ago - very possible the sausage factory no longer accepts bookings
    Tobias - โทเบียส

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Dave, the OP was posted almost 3 years ago - very possible the sausage factory no longer accepts bookings
    Oops. Thanks Tobias. I didn't notice the date.

Dave.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by ddwjg View Post
    Kate&Martin.

Many Thai people in UK think it is easy to cook from home, but the official regulations, (and punishments) are quite severe with regard to conducting business without these requirements.

Regards Dave.
    Indeed. Murderers and drug traffikers get 10 years in the monkey house. Illegal thai sausage makers get life with no chance of sausage roll (parole)

yum yum those little sausages with the chilli in the middle and a swig of Leo bloody marvellous.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfySteve View Post
    drug traffikers get 10 years in the monkey house.
    Steve, as you've turned this thread, don't they get repatriated to UK and released early.

Dave.

Premium Member

Dave, as you know, i was being facetious but i shouldn't have used the term "Monkey House" as this implied i was referring to LOS and this has caused confusion .
    I should have used "Prison" as i was referring to the English Judicial system which is very tough on Thai's making sausages illegally in the UK, especially the one's with chillies in.

And of course i was joking as usual.

S VD S
    Last edited by Wolfy; 11th Apr 2010 at 08:55. Reason: Chillies or chilli's ?