Thailand-UK ประเทศไทย-สหราชอาณาจักร

Forums ฟอรั่มส์

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Default Riot at BKK Concert

Reading the BKK Post this morning there was a headline about a massive fight between teen gangs at a concert featuring Caraboa/Loso? last night but I can't do links so best read it yourself unless a kindly member can post the link.

colin 244

Why can't you do links Colin? Highlight the URL in your address bar, copy then paste into your post. Simples.

Veteran ผู้มีประสบการณ์ N Barton's Avatar

Regular occurrence in Thailand am afraid. Been to quite a few village parties / concerts and there always seems to be a rival group of youths turns up, at the very least making for a tense atmosphere.
    Witnessed it on a larger scale this holiday at the River Kwai Festival, a great party atmosphere changed as the night went on. Pockets of rival lads stood around staring each other out and "accidently" bumping into people, left the scene when it was obvious something was going to "kick off".
    Must admit that this is the first time i have seen it at a major concert like Carabao and Loso, in Thailand at least.
    Too much alcohol and a tribal mentality seems to be the cause, i have the same problem at every concert i have attended in Scotland

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by N Barton View Post
    Must admit that this is the first time i have seen it at a major concert like Carabao and Loso, in Thailand at least.
    Too much alcohol and a tribal mentality seems to be the cause, i have the same problem at every concert i have attended in Scotland
    Regular event at his concerts, almost to be expected. lam cing concerts dito. I had no idea the Scots were as bad as khon Thai in this respect. Up Country concerts are more dangerous than in Bkk, pathetic really all this territorial nonsense. They even fight each other from different parts of the mrs very small home town in buri ram. Security usually clears off by the time the fighting starts, or more usually youths throwing a punch then running off. One thing I have learned here is that Thai males are pretty gutless on their own and will normally only resort to violence if they have back up.