Quote Originally Posted by DAS View Post
At the expense of sounding a little thick here, how easy would it be to get a shengen visa (I assume you need one) for a thai partner for France if you are not a citizen of that country, is the fact that you are working there enough?
It is very easy, and free. If you are exercising an economic Treaty Right they must (with very few restricted exceptions) allow your Family Members in with you ... even if you turn up at the border without a visa!

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mbsk View Post
... The SS policy is a positive benefit for EU citizens ,which us British we can adopt to use in our own country....go figure! ...
Wrong again.